Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:13 pm

"Ah," said Hashin. "If you wish to discuss anything, my friend, I am here."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby t_tibke » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:42 pm

Galfimas watched as Yissam grunted and scowled at him in disgust.

'I suppose not,' he muttered to himself. 'Then we will just have to put together a stretcher and drag him for a few days until he can get back on his feet,' he concluded.

So it was that they gathered together wood and materials and built a stretcher for Vahn. Night came upon them, and they rested one line night in the cover of the light brush about them. Watch was kept in turns, but throughout the whole of the night, there were no intruders, and no disturbances of any kind. They had finally received a good night's sleep.

Morning came with a purple haze of light upon the eastern border of the world, and they wasted little time in moving out. They were making their way northeasterly now, or at least, they were doing their best to move in that direction. There were few signs to follow on the open ground to lead them, but they tried. Galfimas had taken it upon himself to walk in the forward most part of the party, hoping to discern their course. And as for Vahn, he had been laid upon the stretcher that was built for him, and they took turns pulling his weight.
T_Tibke
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Mr_D » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:27 pm

The dark and rocky plains of Mir'Tanya opened up before them, barren and blasted it's surface split open by great craters and rifts like open wounds in the earth itself.

After several days of travel Vahn showed no sign of waking, though as despair and fatigue set in lights could be seen shimmering in the distance. As they drew closer the great, spindly towers of Lucam Kwaith became visible. They shot high into the air where the strange, almost purple sky greeted them, casting a looming, ominous silhouette for miles.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Princess of Fire » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:26 am

Karuma followed behind the group at a distance. He couldn't explain it but he felt they would need him sooner or later. He hadn't felt this way since before he even heard about the Circle.
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Believer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:13 am

She followed the group in silence however, she made a great attempt to keep herself in the shadows at all possible. IF it wasn't for her footsteps across the uneven terrain, and a glimpse of her every once and awhile, then no one would know she was even there at all.
Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage. -Ambrose Bierce-
Believer
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Princess of Fire » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:01 am

Karuma looked to the girl who'd fallen behind. She had been the one he fought but something was different about her. He could sense her sadness and looked to the rest of the group. They weren't within ear shot...He walked up to the girl so that he was in her sight.

"Something wrong?" he asked quietly.
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Believer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:12 am

She glanced at him then looked forward once again "Leave me be demon" she said in a very serious tone
Believer
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby t_tibke » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:12 am

Galfimas marched on ahead, doing his best to look back on occassion and ensure everyone was in tow. He had been paying special attention to Clarion ever since they had escaped the town, and though now he was focused more on moving everyone forward, he still kept an eye on her when he could.

The sun was warm now, and he could feel the persperation on his forehead and in various other uncomfortable areas.

'Is anyone ready to rest?' he called back, almost hoping he'd get an affirmative response, though they had only been going that morning for a few hours thus far.
T_Tibke
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Princess of Fire » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:19 am

Serisa was panting. "Perhaps,"she said, "we should move at night."

Alice nodded."All our energy is being taken by the sun. We-I think we should at least find a river."

Karuma frowned at Clarion. "No."
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Believer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:21 am

"I have nothing to say to you now Leave Me alone! i dont trust you" she said as she slowly looked at him
Believer
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Princess of Fire » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:34 am

"Why not?" Karuma asked.
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Believer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:35 am

I have no reason to trust you, Now Leave!" her voice getting louder