Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Magus » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:52 pm

Sasha laughed. "I've told you already, you need a hook!"
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:56 pm

"I have hooks." The voice was no longer Urizen's it was grotesque and painful to listen to. The shroud fell open, revealing an insectile creature that stared at Sasha with sewn up eyes. It's skin was pierced by a hundred rusty hooks and appeared to be formed of skinned faces sewn haphazardly together. It uncoiled it's many arms, vicious barbed hooks bristled on the ends and it lunged at Sasha, drawing blood as the hooks sunk ino his flesh.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Princess of Fire » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:12 pm

Karuma stood there for a moment considering his idea. If I were to take down Arc and his group, he thought, they would have to accept me into the Circle. There would be no reason for them to deny me! With a new fire in his heart, the demon spead off to find Arc's group.
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Magus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:22 am

The ghastly sight before him took Sasha aback. He backed up as much as he could in his chair as he felt his pulse skyrocket. Was this an illusion? Was it real? He doubted that it would make any different either way. It still was as painful as anything he'd ever experienced. He let out an incredible scream as the creature before him ravaged his flesh and ripped apart his body.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:15 am

The creature began to close in on Sasha, it's hooks digging deeper into his flesh as it surrounded him in an agonising embrace.

It opened one of it's many shapeless mouths to speak, though the voice that came out was none other than Sasha's mother's.

"What's the matter Sasha? Don't you want to be with me?" It spoke as it closed in.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:27 am

"Shut up!" He roared. "You're not my mother!"
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:31 am

"What do you mean? It hurts me when you say that..." The thing kept advancing, it's mouth widening to swallow Sasha head first.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:46 am

Sasha struggled as much as he was able to, but to no avail. He was stuck fast in his chair, [art from Urizen's fell sorcery, and part from his own fear. "I said, you're NOT my mother!" He roared, his anger surpassing the pain, which had become a dull stinging compared to the rage that boiled in his chest.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:50 am

The creature's maw closed over Sasha's head and it fed him in with it's hooked appendages, it's clawed mandibles forcing his body further and further down it's throat until it had enveloped him entirely.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:28 pm

Sasha screamed in a mixture of rage, fear and pain. The thing swollowed him whole, and whatever words or curses passed his mouth were smuthered by the imeasurable bulk of the creature.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Princess of Fire » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:32 pm

Genis, nick-named Green, strode into the hall of the Circle with his black cloak hung over his arm. His hair was black, and his eyes were a deep shade of crimson. His black clothes seemed to melt into his skin. He did not wear shoes which explained the grass stains on his feet. He turned to Kaya.

"I see Urizen is here." He said casually.
SMILES!!!
Princess of Fire
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Mr_D » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:21 am

"Yes." Kaya replied, looking up from her desk in the adjacent room to Sasha and Urizen. "I was having difficulties taming my new acqusition."

In the darkness of the creature's belly Sasha seemed to float freely.

"What is it you fear?" The words came from behind him, a droning chant like a groan of despair.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Lycoria: The Stories