Ancient Darkness: Experiments

Postby Bmat » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:39 pm

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Cheesor

Postby Magus » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:25 pm

"Why," Said Cheesor to Sir Sath upon asking of Vergil's way of coming, " 'tis the road that brings him to us, of course. Sometimes I think that maybe you all are the mad ones, and I am the only sane one here!"
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Vergil

Postby Mr_D » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:26 pm

"In truth I am not entirely sure myself." Replied Vergil.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:41 pm

"And where does this road take you, milord? For every road has a start and an end. We know neither, and you yourself do not know the path you travel yourself. So my questions seems pointless, as how would you then know of it's start and stop? Perhaps a change in pathways in in store for you then."
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:15 pm

"Perhaps so, but I find myself alone and lost in an unfamiliar land, with no idea where to go next." Vergil said with a sigh, he was weary from the road and yearned to rid himself of his armour.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:38 pm

"Then why do you not?" Cheesor asked as she unintentionally delved into the man's thoughts. "And if you are so weary of the road our path is not for thee, for we travel on a long one that little good may come from. And I myself love the road's long embrace. I have my entire life."
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:13 pm

"You must excuse me, I have been traveling for nigh on three days without rest, tiredness has finally caught up with me it seems."

Vergil paused, in his dazed state of mind had he spoken his thoughts aloud? He forced his eyes to focus on this strange woman in front of him. Perhaps she is an oracle he thought to himself.

"If it is of no inconvenience may I impose upon you to set up my camp along side you?" Vergil asked, he did not wish to tempt fate by making himself a target for bandits and creatures of the night.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:47 pm

"Foolish Vergil..." Cheesor condescended as she shook her head slowly back and forth. "Night is hours away and the road is clear enough of bandits. Although I might steal you away to my bedding tonight if you aren't careful to safegaurd your jewels."
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:05 pm

"Milady, if you continue to talk like that people might get the wrong idea about you..." Vergil smiled, these people were interesting indeed.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Magus » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:37 pm

"Thank you, milord." Cheesor said, always loving a complement. And, indeed, she was quite interesting indeed. "I always love it when another fares to compliment a lady."
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Mr_D » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:49 pm

At last Vergil understood, she was a telepath! He had heard of such things before but thought them to be merely rumour.

'And getting more interesting with every passing moment' he thought to himself, allowing a sly smile to surface on his face.

'So, young lady, do your companions know of your gift?' He directed his thought at Cheesor, if she truly was as he thought her next answer would be quite amusing.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby jimm2 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:10 pm

Meanwhile, a black haired nymph named Daisy follows with her zombie companion. She listens disgusted at their obvious flirtation, and plans her attempt to kill them and turn them into zombies.
formerly know as RAINING_BLOOD
jimm2
New User
New User

Next

Return to Lycoria: The Stories