Meroldor Reborn

Moderator: Bmat

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Sol sighed as the man left, leaving a cloud of dust in his wake.

"That wasn't quite the answer I was looking for..." He looked somewhat exasperated as the other moved past him. Oh well. Whatever happens, happens. He thought, following close behind Kai Tin.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Kai Tin slowed his run so he could trot beside Sol. "I would like to thank you for telling me of Balboa's treachery. You probably saved my life." He said making sure the pouch was closed.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

"Um, don't mention it..." Sol said nervously.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Andreas stopped his horse in front of the gate and got off. Holding the reigns in his handhe waited for a gaurd to come and welcome him. He was not expecting a female. (Oh well this will be all the more easier.) "I and my army would like safe passage to the docks. We mean your people no harm and only wish a short stay." The woman mearly stood a stared at Andreas's unholy if not divine looks. "I will most definatly assure you that my men will cause no harm or disturbances." The woman seemed to be in a trance as she cracked the large gate so the procession could file in in a single line.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Daelion hesitated, then took the gear with a nod, looking in the pack to check its contents. There was some light mail in there, along with several daggers, even a warm shirt. He took them out and spent several moments arranging the gear and pulling on the new armour before he settled down again. The human crafted armour felt wrong on him...but there was little that he could do about it. At least he had some form of protection now.

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Zarix followed the group in silence.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Iea eyed Daelion for some time, watching as he put on the armour. His movements were so graceful without intention...even more so than most elves she had met. He was indeed a beautiful creature in the way of a hunting cat...only far more dangerous.

She quickly shook her head, motioning for one of the nearby barmaids to bring her a strong mug of ale. Though she did not like the foul taste of most human or dwarven brews, she needed it to dull her mind right then.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

The lapping of the waves against the wonderous vessel was soothing. Kiarra always loved the sea. She stood upon the shore with Ghalakh and the wolf waiting patiently. Suddenly an elf appeared draped in a magnificent velvet embroidered cloak, and long blond hair that shone like the twinkling of night stars hanging down his back. There was an aura of power, of compassion, light and love that was compelling them forward to meet him. Kiarra strolled to the vessel and intoduced herself. With elven charm the being held his hand out to kiarra and held hers in his own. Looking deeply into her eyes he smiled warmly. "You and your companions are most welcome to join us aboard our fine vessel. There are others of your group that you have been seperated from who will arrive soon and together you will embark on a journey of darkness and light. Do not let the shadows of evil prevail in your conciousness lest the evil find you unaware. My brothers shall show you to the meeting hall. I will wait for the others to arrive and will make my introductions then." Kiarra bowed her head slightly and climbed aboard.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

Corriq stirred then stood studying his surroundings.
Flexing his arms he wordlessly follow the others into the city.

Staring at the people and the town his thoughts return to the first time he dropped in. 'Now, where the hell am I.'
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

Once he step onto the dock Corriq smiled and entered into the first tavern he seen. Once inside he walked up to the bar and ordered a mug of ale.

(\__/) This is Bunny.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Kebus continued to scratch at the back of the wagon. He'd worn a considerable groove in it while waiting, and was now thoroughly bored by all of this. His appetite was growing as well and soon enough he would need to eat something again.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

Once Corriq finished his drink he pays and continues to look for a general store.

(\__/) This is Bunny.