Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory glared at the beast, shaking in anger, "That is not what I meant."

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"But it is a solution to your dilemma." He smirked.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

"My family cannot be restored by creating more mouths that cannot be fed. I must restore our power and place...or there is nothing for me."

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

He laughed. "Then there is nothing."

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory stared at him, "I will retrieve the sword, and I will restore my family."

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

The bird peared up and watched the exchange. "Your band intriques me." The voice had changed into a low melody like tone. "My servant has served me well now be gone." With another bow the eagle flew away.

"Welcome to my grove." Where the eagle once stood a being materialized in its very footsteps. Dressed in a gorest green tunic a malw stood with blue hairand small features. The face held a feminine quality to it with ageless grey eyes. The aura around him was one of peace. "Greetings I am Serenity. You must excuse my flying companion. I helped hatch him and raise him He is rather protective."

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Ghost only comment at the new visitor was, " Huh" before he turned to Gregory and said, " Is it a sword and power that you desire my little friend well that can be arranged." Ghost then turned and reached into his gold pouch and laid in front of the boy several huge hand fulls of gold and other valuable metals. " With that you can buy a magnificent sword and also gain great respect. But be warned with power, you are noticed and hated. Power breeds enemies. But hey that is what this sword is for right.... " Ghost looked into the boys eyes and saw more then the innocence of youth.

capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by capt_tightpants »

Barbarosssa's eyes narrowed at the sight of this "girly-man," he wanted the bird back.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory stared at the riches then turned his nose up at them, "I will accept nothing but that sword. It holds a power that calls my family...a power imbued during decades of forging and centuries of use. Nothing else will serve to restore my family."

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Rydar scoffed. "Now, the bird was honest if anything else, for he delived on his promise of fine women!"[/i]

Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Raye »

Demien glared at Rydar before speaking to serenity. "i apologize for my companions once again. i fear they may lack any manners at all"
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Standing quietly aside, Alia watched and waited. Sometimes things wern't always as they seemed. She had never seen his kind before and thought it best to observe.