Bookmark and Share

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:47 am

"You look like some type of magic user sorry if I am wrong."
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Ariel » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Alia lost her balance and fell with a loud thump onto the ground below. Branches snapped and leaves flew aimlessly through the chill air. Luckily she didn't have far to fall, but it was a painful experience none the less. "So much for being quiet." She shrugged her shoulders and hoped the others wouldn't be too hard on her.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Mr_D » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:00 pm

He was about to reply as Alia came tumbling to the forest floor. He sighed audibly and shook his head.

"At least now we don't have to hide."
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:46 am

"If I knew we were going to be loud about it I would have just opened my big mouth sooner!"

Aramill's head hit his palm as he muttered. "Fool."
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Talon Sinnah » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:41 pm

Merrick just simply stood up and waltzed into the camp after the others gave themselves away.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:40 pm

Alia followed Merrick and was shocked to see... no camp fire, no remnants of a campfire, no beings, or voices. Just the forest and the strange swirling mist.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:50 pm

"Ghhh," groaned Shan, returning to consciousness. He found himself tied to a tree, his hands behind the moist mossy bark. Thick black leather cords were bound around him like a snake. He looked through the mist, seeing strangers approaching him. "Who goes forth?" he spoke. "What do you want?" His eyes were sad, heart pouding. Shan Lauren did not like being helpless; he was a free spirit. This was torture. He looked about one way and then the next, his mucles tightning as he pushed on the cords, but they were too strong. "Who goes forth!" he cried.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:28 pm

Alia heard his voice before actually seeing him. Finally she could make out his form and approached him. "Shan!" She rushed over to his side and untied his hands. Who did this to you?"
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:47 pm

"If you are traveling with us I hope this does not become a trend." Feris said with a smile.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby capt_tightpants » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:01 am

"...and then Wallian, the boy closest ter me heart on that ship, the only one left with any spine, they keel-hauled the poor *beep*." Barbarossa sobbed and slammed down his mug, any drink having already been spilled over the side.
"And then they dumped me over the side, not a day later I was picked up by a trading ship," tears were streaming down his weatherbeaten face. "Fancy that! A pirate bein' saved by a bunch o' durned merchanters. I never hears the end of it anymore." He swept of his hat and threw it to the floor, and looked beseechingly the serving girl he had pulled down to sit at his table. "I can't even go near the brine without somebody callin' out "Hey, Barbarossa, yer sailin' wit the pirates or the traders terday. But neither wants me, there's just no place on the ocean for auld Barbarossa anymore."

The serving girl looked down at the old pirate who had his face buried in her breast, crying his little corsair eyes out, then up pleadingly to the man wiping dishes behind the counter. He only smiled and shook his head, deriving way to much enjoyment out of both of their plights.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Mr_D » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:39 pm

"What a waste of time." Juste sighed, shaking his head and sheathing his sword.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:06 am

Aramill helped the young man dust himself off and gave him some of their provisions. "Good luck kid." As he watched the boy wander off he turned to his group. "We have wasted to much time with this. If there are no objections we shall be on our way."
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Previous

Return to Lycoria: The Stories