speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

fushigi yugi

A distinct form of animated storytelling, anime has legions of fans worldwide.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

fushigi yugi

Postby mydreamreality » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:44 pm

my mommy just bought be the OVA of mysterious plays. it was so long ago since i watched all 52 episodes...itz so cute, dramatic, but cute. i can't wait til christmas b/c i know my mom and my husband bought me anime....slowly but surely i will have all my anime back:) yeh
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...
mydreamreality
New User
New User

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 pm

Congrats.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

yeh

Postby mydreamreality » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:52 pm

losing everything stinx. but there'z alwayz hope:) yeh. which anime series do u like?
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...
mydreamreality
New User
New User

Postby Anime Trekker » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:48 pm

I've read all the Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play manga up to vol. 16 and I enjoy them very much. Nakago is one of the cruelest villains ever created because:

-He manipulated Yui to do his bidding
-He tortured Tamahome
-He nearly raped Miaka

One of the other Seiryu Warriors, Tomo, is also pretty darn cruel.

Can't wait for vol. 17 and 18 to come out in 2006. The Anime series is on my Christmas wish list.

I've also got the first 2 volumes of the prequel, Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden
"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame." -From Hellsing Ultimate

Please visit my Facebook page. (search under the name "Talya Marsh" if you cannot get there from the link)
Anime Trekker
Site Regular
Site Regular

yeh

Postby mydreamreality » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:32 am

nakago is one evil dude. the anime series itself been out for a while now, hasn't it. i watched all 52 episodes when i was a sophmore in high school. i had the manga books of magic knights rayearth and sailor moon, but not mysterious plays. have u ever read tokyo mew mew. itz such a CUTE series! lol
mydreamreality
New User
New User

Postby Anime Trekker » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:22 pm

Good News MyDreamReality: Geneon (Formerly Pioneer) has already re-released all the volumes of the Fushigi Yugi anime as part of their "Signature Series"
"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame." -From Hellsing Ultimate

Please visit my Facebook page. (search under the name "Talya Marsh" if you cannot get there from the link)
Anime Trekker
Site Regular
Site Regular

Return to Anime