speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Best looking anime characters

A distinct form of animated storytelling, anime has legions of fans worldwide.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dr_Love » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:57 pm

The whole kenshin series was all well drawn...even at the bad moments it was. ALL OF IT I SAY!
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby dustbow » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:07 am

s-CRY-ed is one of the best animated shows i seen inforever nice show......
♥†♥ OwNaGe ♥†♥
dustbow
New User
New User

Postby Dr_Love » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:28 pm

from what i've seen thats a good looking anime...with a good story but i never had the chance to really watch it yet.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Previous

Return to Anime