speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Favorite Anime fight scene

A distinct form of animated storytelling, anime has legions of fans worldwide.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dr_Love » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:22 am

All good fights....
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Driver_Gabe » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:56 am

I hardly watch DBz anymore.
Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Dr_Love » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:57 pm

Me too.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby FantasyMan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:03 pm

ok if you have ever seen it in the begining of Escaflowne the dude runs through a zepplin and in like 45 sec kills like 12 guys or something....i thought it was awsome
"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself"

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

R.I.P Aldan we know now, that you are in a better place
FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:41 pm

Thats sounds like he's either too powerful, or better yet...an awesome fighter period.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Driver_Gabe » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:46 am

It has been forever since I watched escaflownie( hope that's spelled right). I can't even remember story lines.
Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Dr_Love » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:45 pm

I've only seen bits and pieces anyways. So i'm not missing out on anything.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Driver_Gabe » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:39 am

Yeah that is me but what I have watched it seems pretty cool.
Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Dr_Love » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:39 am

Yea great story line i think.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Manji » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:34 am

I've been thinking a lot of Gundamn lately and I remembered a fight I probably already mentioned.
Like, the last eight episodes of 0082: StarDust memory were great. What's left of the Zeon fleet steals a nuclear capable mobile suit and attacks the Federation fleet. The end has them surrounded. Best battle speech ever.
"Try to break out. If you survive, tell the people about us. If you die, songs will be sung about your bravery."
Manji
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Dr_Love » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:32 am

That was awesome too. I love almost all of the Gundam Animes.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Driver_Gabe » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:29 am

The only one I have watched all of is G Gundam, which I enjoyed very much.
Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Anime