speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

who loves yu yu hakusho?

A distinct form of animated storytelling, anime has legions of fans worldwide.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dr_Love » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:59 am

Foamy...mmm*drool*
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Ranryu » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:42 pm

Hmmm, Squirrel gravy and biscuits.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dr_Love » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:13 pm

Mmm, Tastey...*drools*
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby who me » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:51 am

you should not say such things about foamy or you will suffer squirrelly wrath!
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Dr_Love » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:22 pm

Thinking back to my Freshman year of high school, with my friend. I have already 'suffered' the wrath of them for a lifetime...so it's my turn to go against them.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby who me » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:14 am

so what did the squirrels do to you?
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:25 am

They indirectly gave me massive headaches through my friends annoying 'squirrel tarps' hints the reason i call him squirrel trap half the time.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Ranryu » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:37 pm

The last time I was out in the park I seen a Couple of squires in a tree throwing acorns at the pedestrians.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dr_Love » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:18 pm

I hope you pointed and laughed, then threw them back at them...that would of been awesome...hehe
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Ranryu » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:40 pm

Didn't have a chance to point and laugh it was all I could do to dodge those death bombs.

One was throwing acorns with deadly accuracy while the other popped medications.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby who me » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:05 am

yes, you have to watch it with those squirrels.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:32 am

Oh man, i would of loved to see that.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

PreviousNext

Return to Anime