speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

s-CRY-ed

A distinct form of animated storytelling, anime has legions of fans worldwide.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

s-CRY-ed

Postby dustbow » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:21 am

man has any one seen that it is whicked the fight scenes are so 1337 dude its a shame i can only see one new episode once a week on saturdays
♥†♥ OwNaGe ♥†♥
dustbow
New User
New User

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:29 am

I've only seen one or two episodes and i say it looks good but i'd really liek to see em all, just to say i have.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Ranryu » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:52 pm

I have the episodes 6-26 on my computer. :D
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dr_Love » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:04 pm

well we need to talk again about videos and music videos then don't we...lol
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Ranryu » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:50 pm

Hey I am actually working on making one.I am not sure which of the loads of a anime I will use just yet. But if it turns out OK I will find a empty space on some server some where and link for you all.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Dr_Love » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:15 am

Sweet. Just let me know when you get that.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby dustbow » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:16 am

sweet i dunno the number of episodes i have seen or missed but i watch every week end
♥†♥ OwNaGe ♥†♥
dustbow
New User
New User

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:39 pm

I'd like to know what time and what day it comes on, i have yet to even know that...
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Return to Anime