speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Princess

JK Rowling's wizard has captured the world's imagination.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nomad » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:25 pm

My son, who is in the third grade, had to write a story. In fact the whole 3rd grade had to do this. Karina and I went to school to see all his work and WhenI saw what he had written, I was astounded. What a cool twist.

The books were bound in a cool binder and has a copyright. Published by the Varnum Brook Publishing Company. (His school) Anyway, I wanted to share this story with you all cause Im a proud dad and I really liked it too. :D

by Nomads Son

Harry now lives with his Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousinDudley because the Lord Voldemort killed his witch mother and wizard father. Harry was unaware the he had a living twin sister named Hermione Granger and she was sent to live with Mufggles for Safety. Lord Voldemort killed their parents.

Harry got his scar becuse Lord Voldemort cast a spell and it backfired. Harry was able to protect his twin sister and Albus Dumbledore separated them for safety.

Harry went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and became friends with Hermione Granger., not knowing she was his sister. Hermione Granger took a lot of classes and had a time turner so she wouldn't be late for class. she simply turned it back so she wouldn't be late for class.

One day, Hermione accidentallytime turner back too far and she was sebnt back to her birthday. She saw a baby boy the same age as herself and realized that the parents were Harry Potter's! She was confused so she turned her time turner abck to the day that Lord Voldemort attacked Harry's parents.

Hermione saw baby Harry Potter defending himself and his twin sister against the powerful Lord Voldemort. Hermione realized that she was Harry's twin sister. She returned herself to the day that she turned her time turner back too far.

She went through the portrait hole and down the marble staircase to the ground floor. Then she went down another staircase and caught up with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley outside of the Great Hall. Harry and Ron did not know where she was until they saw her.

Then, after that, something happened to harry Potter and Hermione Granger. Harry's scar vanished and it appeared on Hermione's forehead. Hermione told Harry what she saw and Harry was shocked.

She took Harry with her through the time turner. Ron accidently followed them and the all witnesses the truth. Harry was now overjoyed because he realized that hhe did not lose his entire family that night. His twin sister Hermione had also survivesd.
Site Regular
Site Regular

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Bmat » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:43 pm

Amazing! And you are rightfully proud to have a son in the third grade who writes so well. He has zeroed in on an issue that has made Harry sad all along, the loss of his parents and not having a family that cares for him. What a creative way to address the issue! Thank you for posting it.
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Bread Butterbeard » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:52 pm

Well done! That was a excellent twist and I enjoyed reading very much
"The world you know is over Grandmaster Shard, will you stand and fight for your people, or let them slip into darkness?" Tartikoff Greenwood to Brayan James Shard

Fifthwind, Terry Brooks, Legends
Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby jandy » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:14 am

Nommie,

That's great. Your son's imagination is creative yet he sticks within the rules of the story. What a good job.
jandy
New User
New User

Postby Nomad » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:53 pm

Yeah, thats what got me...he twisted the story just enough thtat it could have worked! :D
Site Regular
Site Regular

Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Princess

Postby Nomad » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm

WOW! I just re-read this. I am still flabergasted. So cool. btw, all the typos (of course :roll: ) were mine since I retyped it. :roll:
Site Regular
Site Regular

Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Princess

Postby The Master » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Its fun to have little memories like this stashed away on the web huh? Did you have him read it too?
The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)
Art: View My Art Gallery

Return to Harry Potter