speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

which one first?

Structured collabrative stories written by forum members. Join in on these creative writing projects

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

which one first?

Postby mydreamreality » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:58 pm

letz see, at the moment i am working on a children's fantasy story and sci-fi fantasy...so on these threads, we just post little by little of the stories. i only have the beginnings of both, but i promised myself i will be published by the time [Age reference removed. Bmat], so much will be coming after the holidays....busy busy
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...
mydreamreality
New User
New User

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:16 pm

No what you need to do is post on the Stories section. This is like a Role Play area. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

k

Postby mydreamreality » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:19 pm

okee, my b homie
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...
mydreamreality
New User
New User

Return to Collaborative Stories and Writing Challenges