speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Just keep it going. Don't let it die. Stay on topic!

Structured collabrative stories written by forum members. Join in on these creative writing projects

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Just keep it going. Don't let it die. Stay on topic!

Postby Laria » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:23 pm

I have 4 only rules (yes rules, not only suggestions) for this thread

RULES:

1. NO more than 2 sentences per entrie
2. Please keep this story moderatly realistic... even if it is fantasy sci-fi, you can go overboard.
3. NO profanity!
4. Give someone else a turn before you keep going with the story.

...remember peeps, this story should have a plot. Most of all, still remember to have fun with it.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Topic

Postby Laria » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:37 pm

It was a cool autum morning, the sun had just begun to stick it's nose out past the horizon. The farm animals were still, asleep, warm in the barn. Kindae groggily dragged her body out of bed to begin her morning chores. Her first task, mucking out the stables.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:41 pm

Kidae had been doing chores for sometime now. After losing her memory three years ago a local stable owner had taken her in after finding her nearly frozen to death on his door step, Thomas had never seen her before and found he needed someone to help him take care of the horses.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Laria » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:05 pm

She had always listened to his orders and followed them with care and integrity. To reward her for her excellent work with him he decided to give her a horse of her own.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:09 pm

The horse was a strong white steed he had bought from the captial four years ago, he had named it Argo. Thomas found her grooming the horse late a night while singing a beutiful lullaby to Argo to calm the horse's nerves.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Laria » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Kindae was so immersed in her singing that she hadn't noticed the sound of footsteps coming near her, she jumped when she finally heard him behind her. Next to Thomas was a tall, young man, with short brown hair, clad in green.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:04 pm

The young man had a slender sword at his hip and a dagger on the opposite. His aura held a noble yet mysterious feel to it.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Laria » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 pm

She had never seen him before, and she had come to know everyone who lived in the small village she resided in so she knew he must have traveled far. "Kindae, I would like to introduce you to Jodin," said Thomas.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:33 pm

"Jodin seeks to set up residence in Clearwater. I would like you to show him around for the day."

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Laria » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:04 pm

"Yes sir," she said, trying to muster as much enthusiasm as she could. She had never liked talking to strangers very much, it was always awkward and unsettling.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:20 pm

"Greetings my young lady I am Jodin." Jodin bowed low and reached to her hand and kissed it lightly.
Last edited by Talon Sinnah on Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Laria » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:59 pm

She gave a sweet smile as her cheeks tinged pink, Kindae wasn't used to being around gentleman. She now realized that she liked it, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Next

Return to Collaborative Stories and Writing Challenges