speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Just keep it going. Don't let it die. Stay on topic!

Structured collabrative stories written by forum members. Join in on these creative writing projects

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Laria » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:43 pm

She gave a sweet smile as her cheeks tinged pink, Kindae wasn't used to being around gentleman. She now realized that she liked it, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:19 pm

As he rose he ignored the slight blush of the young lady. He looked around he said, "So young lady where do we start our tour?"
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Laria » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Kindae paused to think shortly,"I think we'll have to start within the village, as boring as that may be.Then we'll go on to grander things," she said with a knowing twinkle in her deep brown eyes.
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:51 pm

Jodin looked around somberly once more then with a shrug turned his attention toward Kindae. "Surely there is nothing more grand then the maiden before me."

(off topic:I believe we will need at least one more person in this thing. :lol: )
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Laria » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:31 pm

She didn't blush, in fact she smiled, "Well, I suppose we should get to sleep we have a long day ahead tomorrow. I'm guessing you're staying at the Dancing Flame?"
Laria
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Your assumption would be correct. I have found that Thomas has been a very hospitable host. May you show me to the room I will be staying so I may place my things in it?

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Previous

Return to Collaborative Stories and Writing Challenges