speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Lets get creative!

Structured collabrative stories written by forum members. Join in on these creative writing projects

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lets get creative!

Postby Asp Zelazny » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 pm

=== well, Crystal, it looks like it's only you and me left. If there are no objections, we will do away with the 2 writers between posts rule, and just throw it open to all comers. OK by you? ===
Asp Zelazny
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Crystal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Then lets quit chatting and get writin.
Crystal
New User
New User

Postby Asp Zelazny » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

With an hour to kill, Hugh decided that he may as well humor the lavender fey; she at least had not yet led him astray. He followed her over to the irridescent fountain.
He noted with some amazement that the spiral of mist that initially appeared to be rising from it was, in fact, condensing in the air and lazily being drawn into the structure's upper filligree, and then cascading downward into a drawn-out bowl, though this did not seem to overflow.

The fey was talkative, animated even: "We keep our world in harmony, taking only what the Living need, and share will all here. In turn, the Living provide us with a good and safe life, free from the silly concerns of Humankind, Wizardry, Dragonkin and Orcishness. Our way is the Correct Life, but your existence is threatening it, and this is why Lysa must speak to you."

"Me? My existence is threatening your life? Until a few hours ago, your kind and realm were only a fanciful tale for children and the simple to bandy about. I have my own very real and pressing concerns for my family and their lands. You may live your own parallel existence with no threat from me!"

"You may think so ... but you do not know. There is so much that you willfully choose not to know. Lysa will enlighten you."

Hugh smelled something. He set down the wizard's bag, and noted that there was a thin wisp of smoke rising from the broken applewood wand.

And high above the fountain, a localized dark grey cloud seemed to be forming, and straining downward for that wisp of smoke.
Asp Zelazny
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby nightlock » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 am

shenglu wrote:Under his feet out of the wizard and the wizard off before the eyes floating upside down. Flow robe covering his head, LED Flashlights revealing his linen breechs.

What!? :smt104
That is the most..... imaginative spam I've ever seen!

Read New Awakenings

"This is here." :smt104
nightlock
Site Regular
Site Regular

Blog: View Blog (3)

Previous

Return to Collaborative Stories and Writing Challenges