speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Redemption - In Character Board

Structured collabrative stories written by forum members. Join in on these creative writing projects

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ranryu » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:21 pm

Cravish jumps to his feet and turns to the one that bashed him in the back of the head. As he readied his Katana he sniffed the air again.

"I knew I couldn't smell that bad if I had dies a week ago."

Snarling the raider charged Cravish with a piece of board for a club.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby capt_tightpants » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:20 pm

The Brown Man paused, he facing a warrior this time, he would have to employ his cunning, not just ferocity. He brought his club down in an overhead swing, breaking through the bottom of the coach, sending both combatants through to the ground in a cascade of broken boards and wood shards.

One of the Cainians tried to follow Izaea while still running flat out, but only ended up in falling at his feet. He struggled to rise and attack I zaea and the other was only a second behind him.

The Cainian brandishing the board stopped his charge on Cravish. His chieftain Longtooth signaled him away and closed on Cravish waving his spear before him menacingly.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Ranryu » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:48 am

Cravish almost lost his balance as the charge ended. "Well I wonder what ... WAO!"
his reprieve ended as he barley moved out of the spears way.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:59 am

Drake shielded his face from the boards then rolled out from under the wagon to what he hoped was safety but only found another brute to deal with. the club swung and Drake ducked under and around the big man. He leapt up and kicked the man in the back but it was as effective as kicking a brick wall so he stabbed the man with his sword.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Ranryu » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:28 pm

With a few panicked swipes Cravish was able to knock the spear away from any vital areas. Until finally the brown man disarmed him.
Jumping back from the lung he draws the pistol from it's holster and aims it at the brown mans head.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Cry'Havoc » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm

Knowing that he had to act quickly, the man pounced, his coiled limbs springing open, as he brought his blade down before him in a serpent's strike. He pulled the dusky blade down at a 45 degree angle towards himself, aiming to stab and slice at the fallen enemy's neck.
What makes loneliness an anguish is not that I have no one to share my burden, but this: I have only my own burden to bear.
Cry'Havoc
New User
New User

Postby Ranryu » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:53 pm

With a simple squeeze the shot rang out but in stead of hitting his target the bullet rips off his ear and continues on. "Looks like I need to shoot at the bigger targets." With a sheepish grin he started to backpedal away from his enemy.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby capt_tightpants » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:56 pm

The Chieftain howled in pain and anger, the remaining Cainians began dragging the wagons into the hills, but he growled and lunged ahead with his spear.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:47 am

Drake ripped his sword out and brought it around high relieving the man of his head. Seeing a man back pedaling Drake gently jumped beside him. "Stremght in numbers comrade." he held his sword up once again.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby capt_tightpants » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:34 pm

The Brown Man led his family back into the hills, each of them pulling a wagon that did have a team of horses hitched to it. He looked one last time at his father still battling with a man down in the pass.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Ranryu » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:40 am

With another resounding shot the spear of the chieftain splintered as the bullet went down the center of it.
Mumbling Cravish tries to take aim again. With each of the following 6 shots didn't bring the charging man down as each proved only to give him a warm breeze as they past harmlessly passed the intended target. Putting the empty weapon away Cravish grabs the rifle strapped next to his sword and quickly aims it and fires. A large grin spread across his face as the other ear is taken off by the shot. "There now you match."

(\__/) This is Bunny.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:26 am

"I think he neess to be smiling a little bit more." Grasping his katana he met the brute's charge head on. The spear splintered as it met the blade.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Stories and Writing Challenges