Mystic : Scripts

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderator: Bmat

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Re: Mystic : Scripts

Post by Ariel »

"Where are we off to now Terix?" Nakoma enjoyed adventures. She never knew what to expect and there was rarely a dull moment. Humming as she strolled along, she took in the scenery around them and enjoyed the the feel of the wind through her hair.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

Plucking a few pebbles from his person as he followed behind the others. "Anywhere is better than a crypt. I would like to find a descent meal as well."
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"You and me both. Seems I once heard tell of a small farming village on the outscirts of the Troll Swamps just a fortnight on the other side of the temples summit. Hopefull the road is maintained." He said the last with a sarcastic ring to it.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Nakoma dug in her pouch for dried meat and berries and shared them with them with her comrads. The sky was overcast with dark cloads, though there was no rain. The only sound was from a scattering of nearby birds as they passed by.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"Thank you Nakoma." He took a piece of each as they walked. "No offense but I do not think trail rations is whathe had in mind." Terix gave his rare smile to his female companion. "Something like leg of lamb with all the trimmings. Or a rich and hearty beef stew."

After a few hours of walking they finally exited the the mountainous region through a well traveled pass. At the bottom was a large two story stone building. A sign above the large oak door read "The Fairy Circle Inn". "Well maybe the gods do like us." Thinking he knew the thoughts of his companions he made for the door.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

She smiled at the handsome Terix and chuckled. Grateful to have come across the Inn, she stepped inside. Along one of the walls was a large and richly carved fireplace. Upon the marble mantle were candles and a fresh arrangement of colorful flowers. Not your average Inn with drunken brawls and beat up tables. Nakoma commented on how lovely the Inn was and sat beside Terix,anxious to order.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Sitting in a nice padded chair for once Terix let himself relax as he let out a sigh of relief. Unbuckling his sword belt he slung it over the right arm of the chair within easy reach. Soon a blonde elven serving girl came by with a bright smile. "Afternoon my lords, my name is Elanor may I interest you in one of our fine meals today?"

"Yes what do you have?"

"The special today is venison steaks with potatoes and wild onions."

"I will take that. Bring us your finest bottle of elven wine as well."

"And for you two." Elanor waited patiently on the others.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

"I shall have the chicken in a fruited glaze with potatoes and carrots." Nakoma could hardly wait for the delectable meal to arrive or the elvan wine. She relaxed sinking into the richly padded chair with a big smile. "I feel like royalty" she whispered.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

"Ahhh, What ever has the most on the plate. I am pretty sure I would eat a thrashing Minotaur at the present time." a small movement catches his eye as an assassin pours a poison into a drink and then lifts the persons purse before slipping outside.
"I need to step out and check on something for just a minute I need to talk to some one about etiquette lessons."

With a fairly quick step he is outside before the words completely register. A small sound of struggle is heard causing a couple of the body guards to stand to check it out. As the first one gets the door open he steps back in with a grin on his face and a black eye. "Man the stable boys around here are vicious. Hey thanks you really didn't need to hold the door for me."

Stepping back over to the table and retaking his seat. You know assassins around here are better in a head on fight than they are at secretly killing people. Hey that reminds me of something important."

The man across the room finishes his drink and proceeds to make a racket as he dies from the poison.

With a nervious chuckle he sits back down "Then again it wasn't really that important after all. Ohh, foods here."

(\__/) This is Bunny.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

"I'd ask what that was all about, but I really don't want to know." The aromatic food was so enticing that Nakoma dug right in without waiting for a reply.

Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Ranryu »

"Due to the lessons I provided for the assassin I kind of forgot to stop the actual assassination. It is actually quite funny if you give a bit of thought." With an embarrassed sigh he digs into his food. Once gone he sips his drink before speaking again.

"I have been trying to remember my name since I killed that uh... not Wizard, Wizard, I guess. Any way I keep drawing a blank when ever I get to my name. My sword is Derove'tiq which stands for Deaths Bane well literally Bane of Death in Quetomisque; which use to be a bit more common then the moment. So I suppose you can call me Tiq for now."

Finishing his drink Tiq smiles at Nakoma and Terix "You wouldn't to happen to know what year it is do you?"

(\__/) This is Bunny.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

"seems you have a bit of amnesia Tiq. Give it time and hopefully your memories will return." Nakoma smiled back.