speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Pool Area and Trophy Display

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pool Area and Trophy Display

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 pm

No that's their normal look lol. They are probably going to find some other small animal or sap to terrorize. I've been thinking about shaving them and making a pillow like the old inuits used to do.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Ariel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:45 pm

So Talon, did you ever shave them and make pillows?
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Nope they still got all their fur. I know right now they need a good bath. It's pretty dusty around the house due to no rain. That may be what I do this weekend. Get me some wrestling gear a water hose and a good strong leash and ring the fight bell lol
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Previous

Return to Role Playing