Pool Area and Trophy Display

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderator: Bmat

Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Boikat »

The sounds of heavy bombardment continued, despite the party going on in the bar proper. unnoticed by most, an undead demon walked in via one of the doors. It was dressed in crimson battle armor, carried a large battle ax with a rusted, jagged cutting edge that would have done serious damage if it hit flesh. It entered ready to do battle, but was somewhat taken back by being largely unnoticed.

One of the undead Q-clones walked up to it with a drink that had an olive floating around in it, and a small umbrella sticking out of the top. The undead clone had also managed to find a bright and colorful Hawaiian shirt that was so colorful it had a tendency to twist ones eyeballs out of their skulls if they looked at it too long. More about that, later.

"Hey, dead demon chummer! Have a drink, it's on the house." the undead clone said with a grin that exposed rotting teeth.

The demon looked at the clone, then at the drink. "'ere now, that's right sporting of you, old chap!" and took the drink. After a sample sip, the demon nodded, "Not bad, and not what I expected. I always 'eard you lot were the ultimate elite fighting force, and ruthless."

"Nah, don't believe all the publicity, now drink up! I get a commission for every drink I give away." the undead Q-clone said with a wink.

The demon gulped down the drink, along with the olive, then let out a belch, "Most satisfying! What was it?"

"Olive Stoli Surprise"

"Oh? What's the surprise?"

"That olive was a nano-grenade. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!" Then the undead Q-clone ducked as the demon detonated.

It was not a big explosion, and the armor contained the mess. Despite that, Clonie shot the particular undead Q-clone an annoyed look, which clearly meant, "You don't expect me to clean that up, do you?"

Meanwhile, Tipper'G was sitting at a booth with Boikat. She was waving her hand in front of his glazed over eyes, and getting no reaction. Veneno happened to walk by and asked, "He didn't drink a PGGB, did he?"

Tipper shook her head, "No."

"Then what?"

"Simviating." As if to emphasize the point, Boikat all of a sudden made motions with his paws as if he was pulling back on the control stick of a fighter jet, then went into a hard right bank. He almost fell out of the booth.

Another salvo of artillery detonations rattled the bar. "We need to snap him out of this" said Veneno.

Suddenly, Boikat yelled, "Eject! Eject! Eject!" Then felid suddenly jumped up and landed on his back on the floor.

Blinking, he saw Veneno and Tipper looking down at him. "Oh. Umm, hello."
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Nomad
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Nomad »

:lol: Nomads RL world and PATD world suddenly swirled and collided. Nomad, with his Key of Light, knows when a dynamic Time dialation shift collated with an obvious tachion pull with a quantum phase shft number of 69 suddenly slaps him upside the head and so he closes his eyes...concentrates on the KoL and makes a smooth transition to a stall at his ...hmmm...original? seat at the Patd V? WAY COOL! everyone hears him show. Nomad is just as surprised to see that the bar has become an old fashioned show of - Towelboys! and he thinks to himself (while looking around suspiciously)...omg...where's Karina...I know she must be behind this...all the barstaff has been transformed, and each is wearing a flower lei and a towel, of course in various different shades of purple - Karina's latest signature color - ...and then he hears a giggle behind him, but he cannot see her...and then all of a sudden with a loud BANG and a huge plume of smoke a giant cake appeared - and out popped Karina dancing in her finest "I Dream of Jeannie" costume, and of course, it was purple...

Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Boikat »

A semi-dead, semi-drunken Q-clone zombie comes up to Nomad, "So, it basically takes a party to bring you out of hiding?" :)

Qray

Post by Qray »

Boikat wrote:Suddenly, Boikat yelled, "Eject! Eject! Eject!" Then felid suddenly jumped up and landed on his back on the floor.

Blinking, he saw Veneno and Tipper looking down at him. "Oh. Umm, hello."
Success in bailing from his sim-ride caused an obstacle for two undead Q-clones participating in a round of drunken Big Wheel racing.

Rounding the pool table, bumping wheels and trading elbow jabs, one of the undead clones ran smack into the floor bound felid and went flying. Impacting a nearby wall as his Big Wheel tumbled end for end.

As the clone unsteadily regained his verticalness, he realized that he'd lost an arm in the crash. However, after scratching himself obscenely with his remaining hand, happily announced to the bar "It's ok. The other one still works!"

Cloney shook his head and realized the only thing more destructive to his bar than Q-clones was undead Q-clones.

Then again, there was always Q.

Sauntering half in the bag out of one of the doors on the second floor, the straps of his tanker boots trailing unfastened behind him, the rogue leaned against the railing and flashed the bar a roguish grin. Seconds before the railing gave way and the man took a header off the balcony.

As luck would have it, there was a sturdy table directly below the rogue. Which ended up be far less sturdy after Q crashed through it. Groaning "I'm glad I just used that, 'cause it's gonna be sore in the morning now."

Exiting the same door the rogue had only a few moments earlier, her hair disheveled, WildCard glided down the stairs. Flashing Veneno a smile and making the ex-MIB's eyes narrow as she looked to Q.

"What?" the rogue said staggering to his feet. "It's a party!"

"But...but...Nomad's finally here..." the rogue protested as Veneno dragged the rogue back up the stairs and into the room he'd sauntered out of not too long ago.

Back down in the tap room, Q2112 (one of the clones that had come with our heroes (and Q) from the dimension of Hell) plopped down in the booth next to Nomad and set a birthday PGGB in front of the keyholder. "Nice...who's the cake girl?"
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

Nomad
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Nomad »

:D Well , hello Q-Clone 2112. Search into that genetic Q memory of yours. You dont recognize Karina? Mother of the Nommy Sprout? Queen of Nomad Mountain and follower of the tribe of Crash Green Orian Slave girls?

Nomad picks up the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster , tilts it toward Karina with a nod and a wink then guzzles it for old time sake.

Raspily, nomad asks Cloney for a Sammy chaser.

So, what more have I missed? I rarely get the chance to visit anymore.

Valen
New User
New User

Post by Valen »

Nomad wrote::D Well , hello Q-Clone 2112. Search into that genetic Q memory of yours. You dont recognize Karina? Mother of the Nommy Sprout? Queen of Nomad Mountain and follower of the tribe of Crash Green Orian Slave girls?
Lets not froget Nommy... that Karina was also one of Valen's #1 Psi-Kittens! Ahhhhhh... the good old days.

Cloney... another Sammy for Nomad, his glass is empty.
Hello old friend...

Nomad
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Nomad »

8) I have been heavily remided that our Nommy Sprout was originally named ScirFi Sprout becuse thr originalality was from SCIFIVINES.com. WOW! :shock: /...rememb er? Hey Azziz! You shoul...you named him! :roll:

Qray

Post by Qray »

Nomad wrote:
Valen wrote:
Nomad wrote::D Well , hello Q-Clone 2112. Search into that genetic Q memory of yours. You dont recognize Karina? Mother of the Nommy Sprout? Queen of Nomad Mountain and follower of the tribe of Crash Green Orian Slave girls?
Lets not froget Nommy... that Karina was also one of Valen's #1 Psi-Kittens! Ahhhhhh... the good old days.

Cloney... another Sammy for Nomad, his glass is empty.

8) I have been heavily remided that our Nommy Sprout was originally named ScirFi Sprout becuse thr originalality was from SCIFIVINES.com.
"Well there's your problem right there," Q2112 slurred after downing his own PGGB. "That was after the time of the boss and us clones. We'd gone beyond the rim by the time of the vines."
Nomad wrote:WOW! :shock: /...rememb er? Hey Azziz! You shoul...you named him! :roll:
You're going to have to yell her name a lot louder than that to get her here. Something along the lines of...

Hey Azziz!

Though it doesn't work if I do it. I think she's still mad at me. :(

If it helps, tell her we burned the Red Dress. :wink:

Meanwhile, the door upstairs once more opens and both Veneno and Q exit in a rather relaxed manner.

"I think you fixed my back," the rogue tells Veneno as he throws a roguish grin at the woman. Who taking it in kind, rolls it around a bit and throws back one of her own with a "And I think you've made my trick elbow feel much better."

Rejoining the festivities, Q decides there has been definite slack taken in the consumption department. "Say, you look like you need another Sammy, Nommy. Well, I know you've got one already, but your other hand is empty," the rogue tells him as he puts an ice cold Sammy in the man's free hand, then begins pouring shots for everyone before raising his own glass. "A toast!"

And with that the rogue down the shot.

Uh...Q...usually you've got to say something to make it a toast.

I do? Ok. [Q refills all the glasses.] "A toast!"

Downing the shot. Q places the empty glass on the table. "To a cool frood who sasses where his towel is at."

Uh...Q...you've got to give your toast before you drink.

Who makes up these rules. Ok, ok...[Q refills all the glasses and misses about half of them as the vodka is starting to kick in.] "A toast! To a cool frood who sasses where his towel is at!"

Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by Merle »

Qray wrote:"Well there's your problem right there," Q2112 slurred after downing his own PGGB. "That was after the time of the boss and us clones. We'd gone beyond the rim by the time of the vines."
"That's it!" Merle had a revelation. "Slipbootie couldn't beat us when we were united against him. He's thrown us back to this time, because . . . ."

Q's watery blood shot eyes widened in shock. "You're right. In just a few months in this timeline . . . ."

"Won't happen a second time, chummer. That's where he's made his mistake."

Q, suddenly quite sober [how does he do that?], nodded. The two men grasped hands. "Bet on it."
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.

Qray

Post by Qray »

"Water under the bridge," Q said downing another shot.

"You know what else is under bridges...trolls."

Q slammed his fist on the table "Those bastards!" then downed another shot and calmed down. "But you know what really needs to be done..."

A waitress interrupted Q as she came up to the table holding a serving tray with a punchclock on it. With a look to the rogue, Merle pulled a coin out of his pocket and flipped it into the air.

Q downed another shot. "Tails."

Catching the coin, Merle sighed as he saw the eagle looking up at him from the shiney surface. "Frak."

As Q downed another shot, Merle picked up a timecard from the tray, slid it into the top of the punchclock, drew his S&W, and spun towards the front door just as a demon entered.

Putting two in the acidic slobbering creature and dropping him, the spellhanger reholstered his gun and turned back to the waitress to punch back out. "What really needs to be done?"

"Azziz," the rogue said. Pouring another shot and this time sliding it in front of Nomad. "She should be here to make it official."

"And the spanking machine," Merle added. "This is Nomad's birthday."

"It's in the B&G," Q said rubbing his chin as he thought out loud. Then grinned in that way that he does. "We could raid the B&G to get it back."

Hey, it's froody. It's all sunshine and rainbows.

Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Boikat »

After being run over by a Q-clone on a Big Wheel, and being helped to his feet after ejecting right before he had flown into a building that suddenly popped out of nowhere, Boikat and Tipper went to the bar and got drinks as they heard more rumbles of exploding artillery shells echo in the distance.

"Groinpull and KITTY must be holding Slipbootie's main forces in the chasm." said Boikat.

"Except for that one" said Tipper, pointing at the one who drank the "Olive Stoli Surprise".

"Scout?"

"Most likely. There may be more."

Boikat looked at Clony, "Switch the telly to security surveillance"

Clony reached for the remote, but before he could do anything, the screen went to static, then a "Standby" message appeared, followed by, "Receiving signal"

Boikat looked at Tipper. "What he say?"

Tipper didn't say anything, but suddenly clutched her chest, "He's here. On this plane of existence. He's made it through the Chasm!"

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

Finishing his float, aldan tucks his scabbards in his sash and then unfolds his legs and glides away from the bar, where he places his feet on the floor. Walking over to the non-clones, he then puts his cloak back on and leaves the hood tucked behind him.

"So, I take it then that there's something that I don't know about the previous incarnation here that I may need to learn of to properly prepare myself for the upcoming experience... Who would like to start? Nommy?"
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain