speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Pool Area and Trophy Display

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pool Area and Trophy Display

Postby Merle » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:53 pm

The door to the PATD nearly blew off the hinges, as a large furry blur hurtled toward the new arrival.

"Puuurrrrreeeeeee!" Roared Angry Bear, as he barreled into, and over, the hapless traveler, who shortly was covered in bear spit, as Angry licked him happily in the face.
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby PureTeen Lard » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:33 pm

"I've killed people for less", said Pure as he got to his feet. After a moment's thought he added, "I've paid people for less too . . ."
Wiping bear-dribble on his sleeve he turned back to Bmat. "The ironmongery is mostly out of habit. Previous visits to the PATD have resulted in me being shot, stabbed, magically transported, zapped by lightning bolts, punched, slapped and, on one memorable occasion, poked in the eye with a sharp stick".
Shooting his cuffs, Pure turned towards the bar. "Did you know, Bmat, that in all the many years I've been acquainted with this wretched hive of scum and villainy I have never actually managed to get a drink?"
Hearing this, Cloney perked up. Pure perched himself on a bar stool and surveyed the optics.
"Hmmm . . . you got any decent gin?"
Cloney reached under the bar and produced a squat, black bottle.
"Hendricks! Excellent! Decent tonic?"
Another fumble under the bar produced a tall bottle and a satisfied smile from Pure.
"Gin and tonic it is then", Pure turned to the others, "Anyone else want one? I'm buying - and you won't here me say that again in a hurry so make the most of it".
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PureTeen Lard
New User
New User

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sun May 03, 2015 1:17 pm

I'll take what you're have pure. *talon looks at the door* how many times has that door had to be replaced
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Boikat » Sat May 09, 2015 1:14 pm

"More salvage?" asked Boikat.

"Watch." said Maggy.

Boikat and Tipper watched the main screen and saw three large warships pop out of hyperspace. Almost instantly they appeared to lose power and began slowly drifting aimlessly.

"That's interesting..." said Boikat.

"Power leach." said Maggy, as she tapped a few bottons on the comm panel. "Bring us in, control."

The Eldorado lurched slightly as a tractor beam locked on and began drawing the ship closer to the asteroid.

"What place is this, anyway?" asked Boikat.

"You'll see."
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Boikat
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby RanryuBBack » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:56 am

A series of snapping sounds ring through out the PATD. It origins being an old hammock hanging in the darkest corner of the room.
With a final reverberating crack the last ropes give it up and drop their load onto the floor.
Once the dust clears a figure stands and blinks owlishly.
"Is it morning already?"
RanryuBBack
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:19 am

Swatting the dust away Talon answers* You've missed about a thousand mornings here in SV but I can't say to much I've been gone for way to long to. So what do we destroy first
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby RanryuBBack » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:39 pm

"Well the first thing i will suggest is the alarm clock that does not do its job."
*A shriek blares out that could almost bleed your ears.*
Ranryu yells toward the noise "You brought this on your self."
RanryuBBack
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby nomadsAlterEgo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:20 am

A figure begins to appear where there once stood a person and beheld a hammock. Everyone turns back to where the hammock is, on the floor. A beam shoots out of this flickering figure and shoots the alarm clock to death. Ranryu turns round toward the figure, who then solidifies into the missing Nomad. Nommy to his friends. " Whoever created that rather loud tacheon burst, Thanks!... Sammys' are on me." Ive been rather stuck in a limbo since I was last here" Ranryu, Any relation tpo My old friend , Rantarn?
nomadsAlterEgo
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:22 am

"Not sure what a Sammy is but never turn away a anything free. Welcome back Nomad I was stuck in limbo too but hopefully we can stick around and help breath life into this place" Talkn raises the Sammy in salute

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 am

Gives Nomad and Talon a hug. Looks around the place, moves the cardboard cut outs out of the way and starts cleaning the cobwebs. Been a while my friends!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:14 am

I'm glad to see you can remove the cobwebs the vibrations from Rans snoring didn't do the trick. So what's next on the agenda to keep these cardboard clones out of the way?

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Shrugs shoulders. I have no clue.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)