speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Bears Motorhome Trip

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:42 pm

Posted by Merle:

Well, Angry, Sammy, Bmat and Cranky were in trouble. Seemed they'd gone to the Magic Kingdom, and wandered in to the Country Bear Jamboree. Seemed somebody'd yanked an arm off one of the audioanimatronic bears. Seemed that Security had arrived. The Bears, as usual, were perplexed. Security was perplexed, as well, not knowing quite what to do about full grown grizzly bears, walking around on their back legs and talking. And the crowd, which had originally thought that our bears were part of the show, were getting a little nervous. Meanwhile, the audioanimatronic bears continued the show, being oblivious to matters.....
"And now, our own Honey Beara!"

The ceiling opened and a very lovely (mechanical) bear dropped down on a swing, singing sweetly while she swung her shapely legs. Angry's mouth fell open. Sammy stared slack jawed. Cranky looked annoyed. Bmat looked more than annoyed, and started a low growl. Security looked alarmed. Several in the crowd wet themselves.

Glowering fiercely, Bmat grated, "Angry, dear, what's youse lookin' at dere??"

No response.

"UM, ANGRY! WHAT'S YOUSE LOOKIN AT DERE?"

Still no response.

WHOMP! Bmat smacked Angry in the back of the head.

"What Bmat hit Angry for?" Angry was rubbing the back of his head, but soon returned his attention to the lovely Honey Beara swinging overhead.

"Huh, what's dey sees in dat dere tart bear?" Fumed Bmat.

"Dat's men, Bmat. Dey's always gettin' dere head turned by de next hairy leg dey sees!" Huffed Cranky.

Meanwhile, Security was on the line to the Animal Kingdom. "Yeah, bears. Need any over there? We have four live ones here....."
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:42 pm

Posted by AsIs:

Meanwhile...WildCard took Azziz on a much needed Vacation....

We pan in on the happy couple in a boat...

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Mable, I wanted to go on Pirates of the Carrabian next!"

"Azziz, I went on *It's a Small World* so it was my turn to pick. Now sing!"

The warrior sighs and starts to sing, "Zip-ed-di-doo-dah, Zip-ed-di-day, My oh my, what a OH, MY..."

WildCard turns around, "What Madge? Ooooo! Isn't that..."

"Yup, Angry, Cranky, Sammy and Bmat Bear. Hmmmm, that's four of the dorks...er, I mean dwarfs, wonder if any of the others are around?"

The Cardweaver sighs, "One of these days, we will have a normal vacation..."
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:43 pm

Posted by WildCard:

"Azziz, hunny...there's a aweful lot of security people up there with your bears..."
"Yeah, there ar...HEY! THEY arn't my bears!"

The Cardweaver laughs, "Well, arn't you their #1 or something? I mean, you did have that really cool office we spent a lot of time in..." She winks at Azziz.

Who promptly turns red, "Uh, yeah..."

"Well, sweetie, you should really do something. This isn't looking good. That security guy seemed very agitated on his radio..."

*sigh* "Ok, Mable, so just what am I supposed to do in the middle of a boat, it's not like I can row this thing over there..."

Just then Cranky spots Azziz and WildCard in the boat. She jabs Angry in the ribs and whispers, "Hey Look! Da Number 1 is here! Boy you gonna get it now!"

Angry looks out and sees Azziz and shouts, "HEY AZZIZ! OVER HERE!"

Azziz sinks down in the boat as three of the security guys look her way, "Kill me now WildCard...Why is it I always get to deal with these things? Isn't Crash their leader?!?!"
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Posted by CosmicThing:

One of the security guards turns back to Cranky and asks, "You know those women in the boat?"
"Yep, da one dats looking fer sumting on da bottom of da boat is Number One Thug Azziz."

"Thug?" The guard then radios someone to stop the boatride at Bear Mountain. He then starts toward where the ride has come to a halt. WildCard smiles sweetly at him while Azziz looks over the side and contemplates how deep the water is and whether or not she should make a quick escape dive into it. Realizing that she would probably just end up with a bump on the head, she looks up at the guard.

"Excuse me ma'am...these bears say they know you."
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:47 pm

So the bears got arrested and were being take to be a new exhibit at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:48 pm

Posted by Bmat:

Riding along in the van, a cross but carefully serene Bmat the Minbari Bear smiles at the thought of Tan joining the ranks of the Minbari.
Bmat assumes her Minbari meditation position, sitting quietly, eyes closed, paws folded and forming a triangle.

Suddenly one of her eyes pops open, and the reason for her crossness, Sammy Bear, has the unfortunate luck of being in her line of vision. Scowling, Bmat glowers at him a bit.

Then she gets up and steps over to him. She gives him a considerable whack upside the head. She hisses "You ebber does that agin youse is gonna be drinkin' beers through a straw!" Which a final baring of fangs at him she sedately resumes her seat and her meditation.

Sammy, holding one paw to his ringing head, blinks at Bmat. Then, in considerable dismay, he focuses on Angry Bear who has seen the confrontation and is vacilating between wanting to help Bmat if she is upset and not wanting to get in Bmat's way if she is upset.

Angry turns with lowered brows toward Sammy. Angry is confused. He considers reinforcing Bmat's swat upon Sammy, but then decides a slight lifting of the lip and displaying of fangs should quell any further transgressions on the part of Sammy, who is watching him in some alarm, fearing further retribution.

Angry looks at Bmat again with concern and the slightly confused thought that maybe he should do something. He touches her shoulder gently with a paw and gives her a questioning look.

Bmat opens her eyes a slit and glares sideways at Angry, who slowly and carefully removes his paw.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:50 pm

Posted by Nomad (as if it weren't apparent):

Sammy bear just sat there a while and pondered the meaning of life and a way to escape. Not that they werent enjoying they're ride, but it wasn't very comfortable in the back of the van. They didnt even have a rug back there.
Fishes to eat? Berries to eat? Sammy to drink! Yeah, ...er...well...thats second. Friendship and bear comradery(sp?)

Sammy taked Bmat the Minbari Bear by surprise and jumps up and give Bmat a great big Bear Hug. He then wispers in her furry ear that he has a plan. Sammy could hear Angry growl in the background. Sammy didn't know if Angry thought Sammy was attacking Bmat or if he was jealous. Didn't matter.

Sammy let go and produced a Sammy bear bottle cap. He had been saving it cause it was a special harvest brew that never went into production. (probably becuase he and Angry drank the test vat ...he he)

Sammy squished the cap and proceeded to slip it into the lock that held the gate closed to the front of the Van. It clicked and Sammy slowly opened the gate and tapped on the drivers shoulder. The man looked back...jaw dropped.

"Excuse me sirs....Can yous please open a window. Its a little stuffy back here. Perhaps you have some Sam Adams top quench some bears thirsts?"

The two men just looked at eachother and juped oout of the van as it was moving. Luckily they were driving along some tall grass and landed without a lot of boo boo's.

Angry and Sammy just shrugged and jumped up front.

"Why dey jump, Sammy? Asked Angry"

They looked like they wanted to play in the grass. I would like to too, but wese gotta get back to da bego an get goin to yellowstone.

Just after Sammy turned the Van around, Bmat wapped Sammy upside the head agin and said thanks the showed the teeth again.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:51 pm

Posted by WildCard:

Riding along behind the van, Azziz wasn't having a much better time...
"Azziz, you can't just let them be locked up like this? What are you thinking?"

"But Mable, they had guns! I didn't want any of the bears to get hurt. I didn't want any of the security guards to get hurt! I was hoping on the drive there I could come up with a plan..."

Just then, both security guards jumped out of the van and the van rolled into the grass.

WildCard shouted in glee, "Hey look, looks like the Bears had a plan of their own!"

Azziz just groaned. "We better get over there and make sure they are ok! And get the heck out of here!"
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:52 pm

Posted by CosmicThing:

Cranky takes the opportunity to jump behind the wheel. She had had quite enough of Disney World and was anxious to get back to the 'Bego and back on the road. Not to mention, she had to go to the little bear's room.
Throwing the van into gear, she puts the pedal to the metal. Unfortunately, she had thrown it in reverse.

Bmat clutches the dashboard and yells, "Wrong way, Cranky!"

Cranky eyes her warily, hoping she wasn't still in a 'thwacking mode'. "Ooops! Sorry 'bout dat! What dat noise?!", she asks over the sound of crunching metal and a bump that brings the van to a halt.

Before any of the others could investigate, Cranky puts the van in 'drive' and floors it, yet again. The tires spin wildly, gravel spewing in every direction. Cranky turns the wheel and the 4 bears are headed back in the direction of the 'Bego.

Unbeknownst to the bears, the rear fender of the van had locked with the front fender of the car containing Azziz and Wildcard.

Someone was in for a very wild ride.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:53 pm

Posted by Bmat:

Looking out the back of the van, Sammy noticed that a car was attached and dragging behind. He alerted Cranky, who pulled the van over to the shoulder.
The four bears clambered out of the van and helped Azziz and Mabel out of the car. They all stood there and stared at the locked-together car and van. Azziz said, "Well I think if you bounce them up and down they are supposed to come apart."

Angry walked over and put his paws on the car and gave it a good bounce. The car was too tightly stuck to the van. He then climbed up on the car and jumped up and down.

Not to be left out of the fun, the other bears immediately climbed up on the car and on the roof of the van and started bouncing.

Azziz started to yell,"Hey that's not what I..." when along came a Highway Patrol car which pulled up in front of the van.

The Officer saw the four bears bouncing on the vehicles. She called for backup.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Posted by Merle:

When last we visited with AsIs and the bears, Angry, Sammy, Bmat and Cranky were joyfully jumping up and down on AsIs's car, much to her horror and WildCard's amusement.
AsIs turned pleading eyes toward WildCard. "Don't look at me, oh N1T!" WildCard simply couldn't help torturing AsIs for her status as the Number One Thug of ProfCrash's Posse.

AsIs ran over and did her best to shoo the bears off her hood, but it took awhile, as car bouncing had revealed itself to be one of the Bears' most enjoyable recreational activities to date, though not as much fun as football. (Remember the football game, gang?) Pleading and cajoling hadn't helped, but then AsIs came up with a plan. She turned to WildCard and called, "do you think that's gonna make the Sam Adams beer in the trunk explode???"

Worked like a charm! Angry and Sammy were down in an instant, and hauled down Bmat and Cranky with them, though the latter were more interested in bouncing and less interested in Sammies, and hence just a trifle annoyed. Unfortunately, AsIs hadn't considered too much of her plan beyond this point. What she hadn't considered was how she would explain to Angry and Sammy that there really wasn't any beer in the trunk. Nor had she considered what to do about two very large bears who were now drooling all over her trunk......
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Postby Merle » Tue May 22, 2007 3:56 pm

Posted by Bmat:

As luck would have it the car had indeed unhooked from the bego.
Asis and Wildcard looked at the bears, then at each other. Giving a nod they both lept for the front seat of the car and took off in a fog of dust and fumes.

Confused, the bears looked at the rapidly departing car, then at each other.

Sammy and Angry had copious quantities of drool still in evidence. Their tongues were hanging out in disappointment.

Cranky, taking pity on them, commented that there was a saloon just a few miles back.

Bmat the Minbari Bear said, "But Cranky, dis is no time ta be thinkin about gettin our fur and claws done. We's all thirsty."

There was a moment of silence as Cranky tried to think what possible relevance Bmat's comment could have. Then she grabbed Bmat by her plastic crest and led her to the bego, the boys following.

As the bears settled in, Cranky started the engine and turned the van around muttering under her breath; "Saloon, Bmat, Saloon!
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing