speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Conspiracy X rpg... (Discussion)

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Conspiracy X rpg... (Discussion)

Postby Ariel » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:07 am

You could check this out.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=536&start=468

Start reading from March 30th. This is found under collaborative stories and writing challenges. Then you'll find the Lycoria threads. The Tavern is where we go to bring in new characters and a story line. Once we have characters joined up together in the tavern, then we decide a name for our story and make a thread and continue there. In Lycoria roleplaying, you will find a thread of the Lycoria world, lands, types of beings that inhabit the land etc. It could help you to build your character. I'm waiting on Loxley to continue posting myself.

This roleplay is from a few years ago and didn't seem to take off, so I thought I'd tell you about Lycoria. :wink:
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Loxley » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 am

Hey,

Yeah, Lycoria is your best bet here right now. :wink: I'm updating it once in a while, but slowly so, due to some business in my private life. Why don't you make a post in the Jaded Wayfarer and introduce your character? :P
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby NeptuneRise » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 am

LOL, I really like fantasy, although I'm more kin on sci fi. That's why I wanted to roleplay here lol.

Well, it does sound great, and thanks for the link guys, but where is this tavern? I followed the link and it took me pn page 40 where there is already roleplaying going on (unless I'm not seeing something else lol). So how can i find this tavern to introduce my character? Shouldn't I get acquainted with other characters before I decide mine? Or the general story?
NeptuneRise
Just Registered
Just Registered

Postby Loxley » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 am

Nah, the tavern is a standing roleplay. People enter the tavern, are introduced to a new adventure, leave and start the roleplay thread. So just enter and do your thing if you want to. ;) The characters that are involved right now are Aree, Primula, Orkonga and Roe the Swordsman. The latter three are mine, and Aree is Ariel's. :wink:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ranryu » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:04 pm

In the operations room of S.U.I.T.E. Wolf prepares the room for the coming brief.
The whole time humming the Overture of 1812 accompanied by his sidearm discharge to fill in for the cannons.

"Man, i can't wait to get my ammo back. They can keep this stupid blanks."

Once finished he reloads his .44 magnum revolvers with his remaining blanks.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Previous

Return to Role Playing