speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Tylorian and Elf Man

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ariel » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:26 pm

She held on tight for fear they would be seperated again. "Elf Man!" She cried. Where did you go? What happened to you?" She sighed with a great relief, happy to be re-united with the man of her dreams, the love of her life. The swirling leaves danced past them as they embraced.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:02 pm

The darkness had taken Elf Man away again. He appeared, and disappeared, and reappeared ... wide-eyed, teary-eyed, uncertain if he could fight it...
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:47 pm

Elf Man came to, and the darkness curled around them. He held tight onto his Tylorian. "Oh, Tylorian ... I love you ... so much ... hold onto me, and our bond of love will hold us together against the greatest of all evils."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:05 pm

Lantorian felt the deep chill of the Autumn air all around them. She shivered against Elf Man and held him tight. If the darkness came again, it would have to take them both for they were united in a love unlike any other. Nothing would ever seperate them again, not if they could help it.

The evil had no name. It lurked in shadows and open spaces. It whispered from unseen places. Silently they called for strength and courage to see them through.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:40 pm

"Perhaps we should go back to the castle for a little," suggested Elf Man. "There's only so much we can do in one day. It takes so much light to see this darkness down." Elf Man took Tylorian's hand. "Come with me, Tylorian. I can show you one of the observatories..."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:28 pm

She clutched her velvet cloak around her throat, trying to ward off the icy wind. "The darkness is strong, I feel it. We must hurry before it finds us again!"
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:27 am

Elf Man ran with Tylorian half-against the wind, coming upon their castle behind a hedge of black berry overgrown upon a hill. He held her hand tightly, and he held upon her health with his will; nothing could prevent him from getting her home safely.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:40 pm

Safely behind the castle doors, Tylorian sighed with relief. Here there was warmth and security and comfort. They were home. They were together. She unclasped her cloak and threw it on the couch.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:40 pm

Elf Man turned to Tylorian with sharp eyes. He thrust himself upon her, holding her tight in his arms. He kissed her wantingly. It had been too long in the waiting. His spirit engulfed hers like a great tide crashing over the rocks. His arms moved her to the couch and he crawled over her, kissing more deeply. There was no escaping how he felt, or how his heart led him. He desired only to be one with Tylorian.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:36 am

Tylorian melted into the bliss of the moment. Even with the steady ticking of the wooden clock upon the marble mantle, lost was all sense of time and place.

Outside, a light snow began to fall gently to the earth below. Slowly at first, then quickly through the swirling wind. The crackling fire gave forth warmth and subtle light in which shadows danced.

Sheltered from the elements and alive with passion they lie in each others sweet embrace.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:27 am

Time passed, the sun moved from its set.

"Tylorian," said Elf Man, "your eyes ... are the radiance of the sun, the dark of the soul, the innocence of the child. They break upon me, hold me in wonder. Your grace, like water, so sensitive and eternal, purifies me with tranquility. With you, I am engulfed. I am whole, I am one, I am found, at peace, loosened and free, vibrant as the sun-glazed sea. I am happy."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am

Tylorian smiled sweetly. She was truly happy here with her eternal love. Rising, she saw that the faeries had gathered around. They had prepared a delecacy of exotic foods.

"Are there secrets in the books of the library?" She asked.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing