speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Tylorian and Elf Man

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:12 pm

Elf Man took Tylorian's hands, warmly, needfully. "Tylorian, together we have a special magic. Can you feel it? I know, together, we can defeat the darkness."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:38 am

"It is fear that holds us captive and is not eager to set us free. That is where the battle begins. This place, it is been our safe haven and salvation." Tylorian looked about at the wonderous castle of magic and dreams. "This place is unlike any I have ever known, or ever will. Together we must fight to keep it safe." She looked fearfully into Elf Man's soulful eyes.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:30 pm

Elf Man places his hands harmly upon Tylorian's arms with promising eyes. "We will protect it, no matter what. And once the castle is well protected, perhaps we can defeat the Darkness itself. I will not let it destroy us, Tylorian." He held her into his arms. "The power of our love can defeat it, I know it."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:52 pm

After changing into clothing worthy of travel and battle, Tylorian grabbed an ancient sword off the mantle. She observed the intricate etched design of the blade and the decorative scrolls of the hilt. She had admired the workmanship for some time. Carefully, she placed the sword in its scabbard and turned to Elf Man. I have packed food and medicinal herbs from the garden along with the salves I had made.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:39 pm

"Sounds wonderful," said Elf Man. "I have fetched my own sword, a magical one ... though I have rarely used it. Tylorian ... if anything should happen to you ... I must protect you. I can't lose you. We have to be strong, brave, and derermined. We can do this. We can face the obstacles together, one at a time. I know we can do this."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:50 pm

His courage was a contradiction to her cynicism. Still, she would hold on tight to the hope it inspired and follow him into the darkness. No matter what happened, they would stand united in their cause.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:27 pm

A sense of dread followed as they entered the dark forest. Leaves rustled softly in the gentle summer breeze. No owls hooting or crickets chirping. Only the sound of the rustling leaves and the footsteps of Tylorian and Elf Man.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:08 pm

"Stay close," said Elf Man, holding Tylorian's hand tight in his own. "If I lost you, I don't know what I'd do."

A strange golden owl hooted, sitting on a branch not far away. It truned and flapped its wings as it flew away. Strange insect noises seemed to grow around them; the forest seemed to be on edge.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:59 am

It had been days since Tylorian and Elf Man had been seperated. While searching for berries and herbs, Tylorian turned back to speak with Elf Man and he was nowhere to be found. She had screamed his name over and over again only to be met with silence. Images of him lying hurt somewhere, or worse...dead, left her with a gripping anxiety she could barely handle. Was he attacked by some unseen force, a wild animal, or perhaps just lost and wandering around in the depths of the great forest?

There was a knot in her stomache as she bathed in the soothing waters of the peaceful lake trying to escape the oppressive heat and humidity of the long day. For miles there was the green of the pines, oaks, elms, and colored wild flowers sprouting up amongst the brush and open fields. A virtual paradise had they been together, but they were not.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 pm

Elf Man had somehow become seperated from Tylorian ... had the Darkness done this to them? It seemed as though he had been wandering the bushes for weeks, but then his sense of time was confused. Without her he felt drained and stessed. He turned round an apple tree and looked over a beautiful rise of grass and flowers, shadowed by twisted oaken limbs. "TYLORIAN!" he cried out. "TYLORIAN!" He waited for a response, but got none. He continued. Somehow he sensed he was close ... so close. He walked to the top of a hill, up on a rock which overlooked the forest as if it were a valley. "TYLORIAN!"
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:55 am

She heard a faint voice. It was Elf Man, of that she had no doubt. Running through the fallen leaves and twisted branches she tumbled to the ground picker herself back up and continued running, hair blowing wildly in the brisk Autumn wind.

"Elf Man!" She shouted as loudly as she could. "I am here!" Her heart beat fiercely as she raced through the wilds of the mysterious forest.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:28 pm

"Tylorian!" cheered Elf Man as he heard her voice. He was suddenly full of cheer and raced through the woods like a child high on sugar. He stormed through the bushes and up over a sheltered hill. Under a shade of lurking oaken branches was Tylorian! "Tylorian!" he cheered, running to her, grabbing her up in his arms and shedding a tear as he held her to his chest.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing