speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Tylorian and Elf Man

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ariel » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:16 pm

After knocking back a few glasses, Tylorian was feeling rather giddy. Her laughter filled the room with great joy.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:28 pm

Elf Man smiled. "I'm glad you like the wine," he said. "Some people have trouble handling elvin drinks, I should have warned you! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself." Elf Man wished he could let go and laugh, but his fears kept his laughter suppressed.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:30 pm

Tylorian sat close to her friend and took his hand. "You're not laughing. What concerns do you carry dear friend? We are here together safe in your domain, surrounded by magic. You need to dance under the moonlight, on a blanket of glistening snow." She twirled in graceful delight, tossed her silken hair behind her, threw her head back and laughed again. Grinning she winked playfully and headed towards the door. She whispered for him to follow her.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:33 am

Elf Man smiled and followed Tylorian outside, very eager indeed, and his modesty couldn't hide it.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:49 pm

Outside there was snow everywhere, and the trees were tall and beautiful. The sky was radiant. Green glowing butterflies and snowmoths flew about them. Elf Man gazed around. He desired to dance, but was afraid to. He turned to Tylorian for encouragement.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:37 pm

Without a word she put her arms around Elf Man's neck and gazed into his mystical eyes, swaying ever so gently. She was filled with a passion and contentness she had never known before. The cold did not matter, nor the icy snow, only this moment in time.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:26 pm

"I'm dancing!" said Elf Man. "This is wonderful! I swear, Tylorian, you have so special magic that makes me just ... come alive!" He gazed into her eyes. "Tell me where you're from, your ancestory!"
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:48 am

Snow fell gently all around them, floating like feathers to the earth. She took his hand and lead him back inside. Sitting beside the fireplace she gazed at the dancing flames and began to speak. "I was raised by elf-like beings Elf Man, warm and wonderful beings who raised me with much love. But I was so different in many ways and always felt I was something else, from somewhere else, but from where, I just don't know." Tylorian smoothed Elf Man's hair away from his face. "And what about you? Tell me more about you!" She unclasped the ornate silver broach at her throat and hung her velvet cloak on a branch type hanger on the wall.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:29 pm

Elf Man stared at the broach, enchanted. "Where did you get that from?" he asked. "It's beautiful, and it looks espcially beautiful ... on you," he said. He gazed into Tylorian's eyes, his eyes dreamy, emotions wavering in them. Fear grabbed him, and he turned away. He struggled to recompose himself. "My dear friend," he said, "I'll say once again ... I'm so glad you're with me." He nearly cried as he said this, turning back to Tylorian with watery eyes. "You mean the world to me, you're precious. My world has been empty ... until you came along. You have such warmth, and light ... do you know just how bright it is, Tylorian?"
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:20 pm

She watched as he eyed the ornate broach and inquired as to how she obtained it. "I found it along a pathway through the forest one Autumn, lying beneath a crisp blanket of leaves. The silver glittering in the sunlight caught my attention."

She held her breath when she noticed his teary eyes and felt the deep stirring of something profound. She remembered the pain of leaving this place, this man. She longed to return, ached to be with him in his world. For what seemed a lifetime, their eyes locked and they were lost in each others gaze. "You mean the world to me too." Her eyes closed with the intensity of love rising within her heart, like a flame.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:42 pm

Elf Man became quite sensitive at this moment, explicitly sensitive one might stay, as his body became both still and calm, his eyes both warm and fierce as they gazed softly upon the beautiful Tylorian. His right hand raised, and then lay upon Tylorian's upper left arm. His lips opened as if to speak, but there was only silence, and his eyes lowered. His head lowered slightly, but then his eyes reopened upon those of Tylorian, her eyes as vulnerable and as sensitive as his own. His head slowly rose to where it was before, eyes widening, as he saw and accepted what he saw in her eyes ... love, the same thing he felt for her. Elf Man placed his hands to his pointed ears as if to hide them in shame, but her accepting eyes made him feel encouraged, and so he lowered them, now upon each of her upper arms.

"Tylorian," he said, very quietly, in a graceful hush, yet his words were well pronounced. "I ... I love you." He waited in fear, revealed, helpless, exposed, waiting for how she might respond, waiting for what she might say.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:37 pm

She slowly opened her eyes and met his gaze. This couldn't be happening. It was too beautiful, too perfect. It was everything she ever dared to dream and more. How she had longed to hear those very words and now they were offered to her freely. She held him close and whispered "I love you too." Tears fell silent down her pale cheeks.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing