speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Tylorian and Elf Man

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neurolanis » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:36 pm

Elf Man buckled for a moment in disbelief, his heart seeming to sink and then flutter. Emotions swarmed around him, spiraling. His eyes turned away, and then back, as gazed with deep and sensitive excitement. "You do?" he said, almost cying himself. He wiped away her tears with his hands, warmly. He gazed deep into her watery eyes. He opened his arms, wanting to hold her close to him.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:55 pm

She smiled warmly. "How could I not love you? You have intrigued and enchanted me from the beginning. There is noone else quite like you in all the world. Of that I am certain. Before I met you Elf Man, I felt lost in the world but now...now everything has changed." She couldn't stop staring into the depths of his eyes.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Neurolanis » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:26 pm

Elf Man put his arms around her. "There is noone quite like you either, Tylorian. You're mystical, warm, feminine, and ... I just adore you. Please stay here with me, and never leave -- we can spend our time here together! Together we could share such magic! Please stay here with me, in this castle. Our castle."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:12 pm

She rested her head on his shoulder and pondered the question. To love this deeply came with risks. What if someday for whatever reason, she were to lose this? What if he changed his mind about her, or found another better to his liking? What then? The sting of betrayal and loss would be poison to her soul and she would surely die. She stood vulnerable as a child. There was no turning back, no walking away. Not now. It was too late. She had fallen deeply in love. He was her everything and she would hold on tight and lose herself in his warmth and light. She knew not what the future held in its mysterious halls of time, or what tales would be whispered there and was too in love to care. The fire danced against the dark, against the imagined wounds and she remained silent.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:22 am

Elf Man was warmed by her head rested upon his shoulder, but her silence worried him. He let instinct move his hand through her hair. He was quite happy, holding her close. This was heaven! It seemed safe, and he wasn't sure he wanted this moment to end. But he knew it would, with either 'yes', or without one. He waited patiently, and then worried that perhaps he should say something.

"I love you, Tylorian. You touch me so deeply." Elf Man's sensitive heart nearly cried, but he held on, trying to keep a certain confident compsure, and trying to express what he felt with words. "You ... are the mosy precious gift ... I love you so deeply. Your warmth. Your feminity. Your innocence. You are this ... sensitive light that shines through all the darkness ... In the time I have known you, I have known such warmth ... such connection I didn't think I'd ever find ... I need you, Tylorian. Please ... stay with me." At the fear that she might not, a single tear slid down his cheek. It had escaped his attempt at a certian composure.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:58 am

Tylorian looked again into his eyes and saw the love and the fear mirrored within. She wiped away his tears and left the rest of the world far behind. This connection was unlike anything she had ever known before. The love consumed her, took possesion of her senses. It stirred the very center of her soul and she was hopelessly lost in its power. Reality came to claim this dream and she would embrace it. The words escaped her delicate lips. "Yes, I will stay with you." With tears of fear and joy she held him tight and revelled in the magic.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:13 pm

Elf Man sighed with joy and held tightly onto her. This seemed too good to be true! But it was true! Elf Man had never known such happiness. He revelled in the high of the moment. The fire in the fireplace turned a dim blue, soothing them with a healing aura. "I am so happy," said Elf Man. "Tylorian, you have no idea how ... happy I am." He nearly lost control of his emotions. He opened up to his sensitivity, but with a gentle care. "I will always love you, Tylorian. I will look after you. I will make you as happy as I can."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:14 am

Elf Man sat back and gazed into her eyes, watery and vulnerable. He was entranced, but forced himself to keep a polite distant in terms of his romantic fire. "Tylorain ... in you ... I see an ocean, large and beautiful, its water pure and obtainable ... but lost in dark cloud ... but that's clearing now ... by the power of love. Again your spirit can bask in your cleansing ocean ... again you can ease and delight in it ... I wish to sail in your ocean, explore in it ..." He lowered his eyes. "But ... I do not wish to make you feel uncomfortable."
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:53 pm

"I could never feel uncomfortable with you. With your love it's as though nothing else exists in the world but you and I, and the dreams of all our tomorrows. Being here with you is all I could ever want or need. I am yours forever."
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:29 pm

Elf Man was overjoyed. "I am yours forever -- for all eternity!" he sounded. He placed his hand to her face, gently. "My dear Tylorian..." he lowered his head and placed his lips upon hers.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:30 pm

She melted into his love as though nothing else in the world existed. Here there was warmth and safety, and happiness beyond measure. There were no words only pure emotion rising and spiraling out of control. So mesmerized by the power and profoundness of his love, Tylorian wept.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Neurolanis » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:43 am

Elf Man lowered his head. "Tylorian, I love you deeply. I adore you. I promise you, I will never turn away from you again in any way, shape or form -- not for any reason. I love you, and need you, Tylorian ... you are the most sacred part of me." Tears slid down Elf Man's face as he said these words. He meant them completely.
Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing