speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Mystic : Discussion

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mystic : Discussion

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 am

Thank you I figured I needed to add a little more onto the character And bring in a past confrontation. Really early in the story his tattoo caused a bar fight because some fellas recognized it. And the character himself has been telling me he is having feelings on the subject of nakoma, if that makes any sense.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:36 pm

YOOO HOOOO is anyone else besides Ariel and I going to jump in. I thought you boys were back?
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Found Loxley in the newest Lycoria story Talon. You could join us in that one. That would be awesome! PM the guys and tell them to move their butts.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:20 pm

I will next time I get on the pc. Gets tiresome typing on the iPhone. I will check into the new lycoria thread soon though

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Talon Sinnah » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Wow talk about getting tired. I am getting ready to move the story along in the next two- seven post of mine if anyone wants to jump in feel free to.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Where are you Talon???? :(
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

*Pops in for a visit* Hiya, guys! :D

I'm sorry to say I think I'm going to have to pass on this roleplay for now, still, because...quite frankly, I really need to cut down on my roleplays. I think I'm playing in ten or so different roleplays in a slew of different sites, and my activity is beginning to suffer from it. :lol: Add to that the fact I (hopefully) will be in the Army in november, and, well, there really won't be much time for me to roleplay... :(
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Ariel » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

I will be so worried about you dear friend.
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Loxley » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Awww, haha, thanks. But don't worry. The Swedish Army is very good at taking care of its soldiers. :o
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter
Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:38 am

Well I'm back after two years lol. I see this story come to a stop again :(

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:12 am

Well yeah, would have been kinda hard to keep it going by myself. LOL Life happens.
I myself havn't written a thing in years, here or anywhere else. SOOOOOOOO good to see you my old friend!!!!!!!!!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am

Very good to be back. There is nothing better than coming back home. The writing goes for me too. I have said often here of late that I need to pick up a pin more often.

Is Loxely still around?

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing