speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Servitude of Souls. (D&D)

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby who me » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:54 am

Aileen looks at the wound (heal, Ranks 1 ability modifier 2).
whispers to Cara "what makes you think I look familiar?"

how many others are with Aileen in the wagon?
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Qray » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:30 pm

"So was it Brice that captured you the first two times? For that matter, how did you manage to get the key out of someone else's boot on two separate occasions? Sounds like some pretty nimble finger work." Gropo asks Lyndon. [roll 10(+1chr)]

Talon, you said the tops were off the caravans. Are there bars on top, or is there nothing between Gropo and the sky? how tall are teh side wall bars? How dark is it? Can Gropo see the caravan behind the one he's in? If so, how far away is it? Can he see that caravan's driver or any of it's guards? When does Gropo figure the sun will rise? [roll 9(+1int)]

As Gropo asks his questions of Lyndon he tries to think if he's heard of Lyndon or seen his name before. Being a two time escaped slave, Gropo figures he would've seen his name on a wanted poster at least. [roll 15 (+1 int)] Sure, NOW I get a 15.

He also sees if he can remember anything he may have heard of Brice. [roll 8 (+1 int) if it falls under history knowledge instead of knowledge, other, +2 skill rank mod)]
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:24 pm

I am sick right now and is unable to think properly at the moment it being 11:30pm my time. I will try and get back to everyone around monday or tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby who me » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:37 am

I cast a heal spell on you pim rolles a dice (14) feel better?
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:50 am

Who Me: It must have worked pim. Anyway, there is two others in the wagon with you. Two elven females. You were not able to heal her completly. If you like you can try again.

Cara: "You look familiar I suppose because you are a half elf but it seems to go deeper then that." Pim roll a gather info to find more.

Qray:You have seen him on a wanted poster before. The wagons have bars for a ceiling.

Lyndon: Yeah I guess they are. He wriggled his fingers. I had help on both occasions. *Lyndon had a wide smile*

Dr Love:All that is in there is what I said before.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby who me » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:45 pm

Talon Sinnah wrote:Who Me: You were not able to heal her completely. If you like you can try again.

I can't heal her "heal" is a skill not a spell. I would need to gather plants and have some thing to heal with.

Talon Sinnah wrote:Cara: "You look familiar I suppose because you are a half elf but it seems to go deeper then that." Pim roll a gather info to find more.

right but Aileen is not a half elf. she is human hence the extra skill points.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:41 am

Slipping the stick away for later use he only sit there, listening intently. (Listen check of 31 natural of 20 and mod of 11)
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Qray » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:25 pm

Gropo sits down in the back of the cage so that the front of the caravan is in his field of view. "Oh yeah? Made some friends did you?" he asks of Lyndon. [roll 8(+1chr)]

As Lyndon talks (if he talks) Gropo tries to remember the details of the wanted poster he saw Lyndon on. [roll 10(+1int) add a +2 for skill rank mod if it falls under "history"]

After Lyndon gets done talking, Gropo will attempt to break the shackles binding his ankles. [roll 19]
Qray

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:17 pm

Geez sorry Who Me. I am still a little sick so I do not remember small details. Yeah thats it. :D I will correct it later and get back to everyone Monday.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:50 am

"Oh yes Lyndon be a very likable person. Flirt with the right lady half orc and you be in good. Or out of prison if you prefare that wording."

Qray: Lydon was arrested on multiple accounts of robbery and breaking and entering. Congratulations on breaking the chains.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Qray » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:31 am

Gropo attempts to break Lyndon's leg shackles. [roll 17]
Qray

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:31 am

Considering they were made for Halflings you do not need to be to strong. Congrats once again. Roll a spot check Q.

Who Me Aileen: Thank you for you kindness maddam. May I ask were you learned to do that?

Dr Love: *the half orc watches you put the stick away* "What you plan with that?"
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing