speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Servitude of Souls. (D&D)

Casual creative writing RP topics where first person/in character participation is the focus instead of classic storytelling.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby who me » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:59 am

Aileen, nods her head. she is all ears you might say. do I (Aileen)still have my belt?
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:18 am

Who MeNo

Q: You can not break the chains just yet.(Natural fort roll of 15 no additives. Sorry Q)Your vision is slightly blurred by the rain and are only able to make out small details of the enviroment. You are traveling through a small hollow between two hills. There our six wagons in the caravan each holding slaves and one with supplies. The enviroment seems to be level to an extent and is nothing but rolling grass and hills.

Lyndon: "From what I know we are heading to Monraih to be auctioned off. This will be my third visit in two years. You figure after escaping and being caught three times in a span of a few months I would stop visiting the brothels for a bit of midnight pleasure and wine."
Last edited by Talon Sinnah on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby who me » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:33 am

then the half elf has my full attention
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:36 am

"Hi my name is Cara, Aileen. If you do not mind could you tell me where you are from? You look very familiar."
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby who me » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:40 am

who me ? I come from the north west small town no one has ever heard of.
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:50 am

Who MeHumor her-DM Talon
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby who me » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:59 am

"Cara, how did you end up hear?"
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:07 pm

"I picked the wrong man at the bar to bed down." She lowered a rag down from her left shoulder showing a large gash on it. "See what I mean."
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Dr_Love » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:46 pm

Kalix sighed, he began to search the area he can to see if anyone had happen to leave anything. Anything would work from a small iron rod, steel brush, anything would work for him he would be happy with it. (roll of 30(11 search mod, natural roll of 19))
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby who me » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:40 pm

describe the wagon we are on. could one say reach through the bars and tap the driver on the shoulder or strangle the driver?
is there any thing on the wagon we could use bits of string, wire, a lock pick set with instruction book and escape plan?

Aileen moves closer to Cara and speakers to her so they are not likely to be over heard

" so this is not the first time you have been taken captive like this."

"would you like me to look at the wound ?"
who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Qray » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:39 pm

Talon Sinnah wrote:Q: You can not break the chains just yet.(Natural fort roll of 15 no additives. Sorry Q)Your vision is slightly blurred by the rain and are only able to make out small details of the enviroment. You are traveling through a small hollow between two hills. There our six wagons in the caravan each holding slaves and one with supplies. The enviroment seems to be level to an extent and is nothing but rolling grass and hills.

So I can't use my strength modifier to break chains? Er...ok.

Can my blurred vision see anything inside the caravan? Like what it's made out of (metal bars? wood?) How tall the sides are. How thick the floor is. What my particular caravan is being pulled by. Is it linked to the other caravan's or is it being drawn by it's own team of oxen. What else there is with in the caravan other than Lynden. Like straw, food, ect. Is Brice Bentley the only slaver visible. Are there gaurds. Where are the gaurds? Walking, riding. On the caravans? Off the caravans? Can I see the other caravans. If so, can I see anyone else in the other caravans?

Gropo shrugs in response to Lyndon: "What good is freedom if you can't enjoy it," he says. Talking of Lydon's ill fated trips to the brothels. "So you've escaped captivity three times. I'm surprised your still alive. I'd think after escaping three times they'd have executed you. How did you manage to escape so many times, btw?"

[Q rolls 12] if a roll is required for this part of the conversation.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:50 pm

Q:The cage as well as others ore made of metal bars and a wooden floor as well as wheels. The driver sets ontop holding reigns guiding usually two oxen. The one behind you is pulled by a large bull minotaur. There is six wagons and a host of gaurds. Brice is the only one any of you knows the name of mainly because he is the leader.

Lyndon:Oh I always escaped when they sold me. He hardly ever puts us on the block it is mainly done by letter or word. And if it is done by the latter then they have a meeting place. If this happens to you they always have a key in their left boot. Brice does not let them have a key chain because they are to easy to grab.

Who Me:The drivers of all wagons are positioned so no one can get to them. Cara knods her head.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing