speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Howdy

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Howdy

Postby L.L. » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:56 pm

I have been thinking about kids... The best thing about them, is how much they know. I thought my dad were a hero, when I was little. We used to laugh, and he would bustle about, with a wink. My mother, would talk about me, as if I wasn't there, and I think I grew a complex. I also thought that them yelling, were the best acknowledgement of love. I walked about the bush, fearing ghost birds, and attempting to move the trees in the wind with my wand.
L.L.
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby L.L. » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:11 am

Also, I love pop music now, check out Lipgloss.
L.L.
New User
New User

Postby L.L. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:40 am

I attended an upright "religious" school when I was young, and it was considered that I would die. I however, gathered the support of the others, and topped the class, and I was surprised, and they laughed about it. Younger, I attended a different school, but were scared of Jurassic park, at least I were always thinking about it, and I got dinosaur presents for my birthday. Then the war started, and I wagged school to smoke pot with losers. Through it all, I saw no vein in my personality, that would remain constant. I never thought anything but the rapture would happen. Though, my faith in Jesus kept me sarcastic. Mostly, when I "fell" in love, my Jesus left me, and he never came back to my heart but my mind. Through it all, I held my cup as best I could, and dwelled on glory. Writing, were never going to be a thing for me, it were just a fantasy. But, through it all, I'm still glad that both Mufasa and Scar died. I guess it's just a fact of life, but I would be prepared to have a beer with anyone who wanted to talk about it, even if I do fall off the perch at any given moment...
L.L.
New User
New User

Postby L.L. » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Oh, well...
L.L.
New User
New User

Previous