hola chicas

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: Bmat

mydreamreality
New User
New User

hola chicas

Post by mydreamreality »

i'm a young wife, only a mother to my spoiled puppy, spudnik (no real kids) and i am totally interested in meeting people who share the same passion of a sort. i love writing and talking about dreamy stuff. i find coloring, anything, is very relaxing...not really into clothes shopping or make up, but i love reading books and buying anime and unicorn figurines. i like getting "happies" for my husband and family and friends. i'm a sucker for dogs and love songs....
currently following my dream of becoming a published author....what can i say? fantasy forever be my dream reality.
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...

mydreamreality
New User
New User

oops

Post by mydreamreality »

i meant to place this on the ladies thread....not so good with this forum stuff.....my bad
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...

Lady Envy
New User
New User

Post by Lady Envy »

Hi,and welcome. I also collect unicorns, dragons and Pegasus figurines.My nose is always stuck in a book.
hiding under a bush

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

I can combine the two topics together, if you want.

mydreamreality
New User
New User

okee

Post by mydreamreality »

ur signature reminds me of the title on my easyjournal....hiding behind thunder clouds....lol.
and itz okee if itz seperate from ladies thread....thatz huge, i prolly wouldn't be able to keep up with all the posts now that i think about it. lol. but i do have to say that when i check the forum and i even have one new post on mine, it makes me happy. lol.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

No worries there then. I feel an obsessive need to reply to nearly every topic and post on the site.

:wink:

Basically in the ladies thread I've been charged with the task of writing sonnets for the ladies... and the friendly neighborhood armadillo... Don't ask. It's just better if you don't ask.

:wink:

mydreamreality
New User
New User

i bet....

Post by mydreamreality »

wow. thatz a comforting thought. lol. where do u mostly post at anyway? like on which forums would u say ur on the most? like anime or sci-fi or meet and greet doo-hicky thing? lol. just wondering....

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

I see you're flirting again Magus.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

What are you talking about??? I'm not flirting. I'm being friendly and she's married. Can't a guy be nice without people thinking something else of it?

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

no

welcome to SV, mydreamreality!!! i am the friendly neighborhood friend of the friendly neighborhood armadillo. =) :smt039

mydreamreality
New User
New User

ahuh........

Post by mydreamreality »

hiya fallenstars&angels. what are ur interests? to agree or not to agree.....choices, choices.....a little flirting never hurt anyone. lol. but to be honest, i find magnus more of the humorous charm kinda guy. heh...