Ummmmm...

:? :?: :?: :?:

mydreamreality
New User
New User

oops

Post by mydreamreality »

did i offend u? my bad homie....
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

No... I'm just confused as to what you meant.

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

hrmmm...what am i interested in?...i play my guitar and attempt to sing but it usually doesn't work...i am a movie freak (especially for disney and old black and white movies plus those cheesy mgm musicals from the 50s) i love to write and act and act some more, but i didn't get cast in my school's production of the sound of music which sucks. a lot. oh well i'll live =) as the words to the side of your screen indicate, i am a forum addict hehehe that's pretty much me, the cliff notes version! the links in my siggy are my 3 (count em, 3) blogs...

mydreamreality
New User
New User

oic

Post by mydreamreality »

my mom is a disney fanatic...with the exception of two winnie the pooh movies she has every disney vhs and dvd....itz crazy. lol. not big on black and white movies.....after seeing the diary of anne frank and some other historic movie that takes place at the same time....i can't remember the name, it had a factory in it....anyway, i guess i assume black and whitemovies are depressing....i know thatz not true.....but all well, no one is perfect. lol
...my dream reality contours to the lines of my fantasy in which my love-my spirit, will dwell in a luminous relam for all eternity...

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

yeah anne frank was pretty depressing...but disney movies are awesome!!! also, i am madly in love with the john hughes movies especially 16 candles and the breakfast club...i love the hair on your avatar by the way, it's an awesome color!

mydreamreality
New User
New User

thanx

Post by mydreamreality »

i like my avatar too. it looks like ceres....to me it does anyway. i like that movie, the breakfast club too. but i would have to admit that my faves or "the rock," "ever after," and "national treasure." i'm such a dork, right? lol. all well, each to their own, right? have u seen the sequel to the emperor's new groove yet? i wanna see it:) lol.
i can't play any instrument and i can't even carry a tune in a bucket. lol.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

I understood:

Ceres

Disney

Black and White

The Breakfast Club

Guitar

Tune

Everything else was Greek to me.

:wink:

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

i didn't even know there wasa sequel to the emporer's new groove! i definitely want to see it...and ever after is and AWESOME movie!!! one of my (many) all time favorites =)

mydreamreality
New User
New User

greek? lol

Post by mydreamreality »

speaking of greek, i accidently ate lamb the other day. u know how in the food courts at the mall the different places offer u to try stuff, man i took somethings from a chinese and japanese place...and there was this other place who also had their sample on a toothpick, i just took it and ate it...and my husband looked at me like i was crazy b/c he knows i'm not abig meat eater....i was shocked...i looked so hard at the sign after the fact. sad to say it was kinda good....allz well. lol.
the sequel is called krunk's groove......itz on dvd now:) i'm gonna buy that and famiy guy volume 3 later this wk:) yeh
lates

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Yay for direct-video releases!

:rofl:

mydreamreality
New User
New User

looky

Post by mydreamreality »

i'm a casual poster now, go me:) lol