Waytanblee's Tree-House

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: Bmat

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by waytanblee »

Is 50 posts some special kind of milestone?

"Testing...1...2..."

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by waytanblee »

Awwww. Still "new user."

Qray

Post by Qray »

Post Count Ranks:
  • Just Registered = 1 post
  • New User = 20 posts
  • Casual Poster = 100 posts
  • Site Regular = 200 posts
  • Forum Addict = 500 posts
  • True Visionary = 1000 posts
  • Adept Scribe = 2000 posts
  • Artisan Wordsmith = 3000 posts
  • Resident Author = 4000 posts
  • Writer Extraordinaire = 10000 posts
  • Knight Defender of SV = 20000+ posts
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by waytanblee »

Is anyone a knight defender yet?

Qray

Post by Qray »

No. Not yet. Member's post counts didn't transfer over from the old Site.

For myself, I'm not all that big on post counts. While it's sometimes true that quantity has a quality all it's own, that usually doesn't pertain to posts.
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

Dark Knight
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Dark Knight »

I don't watch American idol or Australian Idol and I don't watch any NZ program that is like that ether, even thou I live in NZ, not interested.
waytanblee wrote:PS, my blog request hasn't come through yet. What's with that!?
You will have to check with the Master.

However the Master has informed me of a come blog upgrade, so it might be best to wait anyway, as the upgrade will probably eliminate you entries done before the upgrade, which is a bit of a bummer, since my blog here has over 100 entries.

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by waytanblee »

Really? Well that clears things up then. I must say that I've been enjoying some of your entries. I'm a christian as well, and I always appreciate other peoples opinions and reflections on the word of God. Church, for me, is the best thing that has ever happened to the world. Recently, I've been reading through Mathew. And will be making my way through the next three gospels soon. I've studied the pentachuk in school, those first five books of the old testament, and parts of revelations, but have never looked into the first four of the new testament, which are probably the most important books of all. My great uncle actually wrote a book on one of the gospels for his doctorate about ten years ago. It took him ages and was really hard. It was about the relationship or relation between two of the characters, I'm not sure which, in one of the four gospels. The Germans actually sponsored it when they found out about it, for it was closely related to a theory that they had concerning these two characters. So the book was translated and printed a few times in Germany. Interesting stuff really. :)

Dark Knight
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Dark Knight »

The Master has just informed me that it will be at least two weeks before the upgrade, but not a month, if that helps.

I know a number of people read my blog it is good to know someone is enjoying my entries, as I get little feed back.

After the upgrade I do plan to repost some of the old entries, but not all of them, so you have about two weeks before some are gone for good. All entries are saved on my PC, but I will not repost the lot.

I read a lot of peoples views on the word of God. It helps me in forming my own veiws.

I have listened to a study on the pentachuk, I have also done a indepth study on creation, the first part of genesis. I have studied revelation and parts of the four gospels. Also I have stuided parts of nearly all the books of the new testament.

My study on end times has included study on old testament prophecy.

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Good to hear, waytanblee. I also am a Christian. :)
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by waytanblee »

I have come a long way in my spiritual journey, but I'm proud to say that I'm a true believer and will remain that way for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, the Naruto marathon II was on today, so I didn't make it to church :P You've gotta make sacrifices sometimes 8)

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Re: Waytanblee's Tree-House

Post by waytanblee »

waytanblee
Site Regular
Site Regular

Re: Waytanblee's Tree-House

Post by waytanblee »