Re-born

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: Bmat

nightlock
Site Regular
Site Regular

Re-born

Post by nightlock »

The writer formerly known as Havoc makes another stab in the general direction of his creative side.
As the time has flown by, many things happened in my life since the last time I visited this site. Older, hopefully wiser and with a mild enthusiasm I will try to make this a fresh start.

Time fled past me like an intercity train going through a small station. We are painfully aware of it's passing, as it's displacement affects us, and it's noise silences our conversations. But it's gone by so fast that we cannot react, cannot impact and cannot influence it's passing. Events in our lives are like the passengers, you recognize their faces but before you can say anything to them, they've gone.

Continuing this (ultimately flawed) analogy, I've watched several intercities race on by me and am now keenly aware of my train about to enter the station and halt at the platform I've inhabited for the past 2 years. Not only have the intercities kept me from visiting Speculative Vision, they've kept me from writing completely. I look forward to boarding the next train, and finally get my life rolling again.

As before, a multitude of ideas vie for my attention and yet I have managed to restrict myself to only two. Two projects, one small yet easily messed up, and one big, difficult and a bit odd. Time to collect my thoughts, and write their skeletons.

Read New Awakenings

"This is here." :smt104

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Re-born

Post by Bmat »

Welcome back, nightlock!

Best of luck!

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Nice introduction Havoc/nightlock.

Dark Knight
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Dark Knight »

Hi, Welcome back, nightlock!

Qray

Post by Qray »

Welcome back Havoc Nightlock.
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Bread Butterbeard »

Hey bro great to see you making a return here! I decided to do the same lol If I can help you in anyway let me know.
"The world you know is over Grandmaster Shard, will you stand and fight for your people, or let them slip into darkness?" Tartikoff Greenwood to Brayan James Shard

Fifthwind, Terry Brooks, Legends