ladys thread

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: Bmat

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

THE status symbol.

now this is the most useless thing i carry around in my hand bag AND it is the most useless thing i own.

while on Florida I found remnants of a Louie vuitton bag of some sort, it was completely cut up and laying next to the dumpster. so i took it home because I wanted to do something with it but i did not know what.

eventually I cut out a small square and had a neighbor put a rivet through the top then i had the words STATUS SYMBOL embroidered on to it, attached a small chain to it and hung it from the zipper of my school back pack.

in case you are wondering, i never did anything with the rest of the bag. the bag remnants were given to a punk girl from art class. she re-sowed the bag patched it with canvas and put graffiti on it. it was wonderfully punk. it became a permanent part of her get up. the status slaves all walked around and said "how could she do that to a Louie vuitton bag oh my god."

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

A purse is a purse is a purse is a purse. Who cares who made it? It's still an overpriced purse that's usually too small to be of any use.

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

i have a rather large purse...my friends call it my satchel/mary poppins bag because at any given moment i have anything in there. when taking in ventory, it's best to separate the contents into categories based on what pocket they are kept in.

there are 2 little pockets on the front. in one is my wallet which contains 2 pictures, 2 library cards, a hot topic car, an no money. also my school id. the other little pocket is the graveyard of dead pens.

in the main cavern which is huge (think mordor) there is my journal, my planner, a copy of fear and loathing in las vegas, a copy of the dharma or star wars (a month overdue at my school library) my script for the miracle worker in november, my monologue from auditions in september, and random papers, mostly homework i either need to do or forgot to han in.

there's a little hidden pocket type thingy in the big one, which is where i keep all my girly amenities. eyeliner and mascara that i never use, random mirror just in case of emergency, and burts bees lip balm. that stuff is GOD. specially up here in the great white north, it is muy helpful with the chappage of the lips...then there's an extra hair thing and my brush that i never use wither cause it's not big enough to get through my mane :D and 8 candy canes

in the back pocket are the live pens, graphing claculator, and at the moment about 6 pounds of goo n plenties that a freshmen dumped into my hands in chorus yesterday so i dumped them into my bag.

i've also got a safety pin with dangling stars, a star keychain, a shiny blue necklace, and a rubber band my friend decorated for me hanging off of it at various strategic places.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Fallen Stars, where have you been young lady????

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

i had a very secretsuperspecial government-type mission. very hush hush...or i was drowning in homework...either way i am back now so alert the armadillo and commence the rejoicing and feastage :D

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

:cheers:

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

now i have noticed that ever since we hear at Speculative Vision started talking about sonnets about armadillos, in the on line comic chugworth academy the armadillo has also become a topic.

coincidence ? the author is one of us ? or some strange government conspiracy involving armadillos ?

[url]http://chugworth.com/comic.php?id=272[url][/url]

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

I know you all are wondering what I did today. well I will tell you. I got some shoes. that's right I went in to breuninger they are having a after Christmas sale and i had to see what they had. so sum how i found my self in the shoe department. pure coincidence I tell you. and they had lots of great shoes. well in the end i decided that despite all the very nice shoes I really did need a pair of winter boots more than anything. and just as it happens, pure coincidence I tell you had nothing to do with the advertising leaflet that was in my mail box, I happened to find a pair of nice lowa boot's. neat huh so after trying on several pair, i got some.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

I love boots. Got a pair of dress knee high boots in black suede with heels, and black suede knee high boots with a flat heel. :D And a black suede purse to go with them. And a satin nighty.

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

that sounds just gorgeous. I bet you look wonderful in them.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

I feel wonderful in them. :D

FantasyMan
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by FantasyMan »

Ariel!! i am almost to 1000 posts!!! YAY!!!!!
"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself"

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

R.I.P Aldan we know now, that you are in a better place