Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

i am absolutely DYING for boots like that!!!! *swoon*

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Yay FantasyMan! Ariel looks at the number of her own posts. :shock: WHOA, that's a lot of posts.

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

Scrunchies!!!

Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Ryan-AE »

No doubt Ariel looks HOT in her new gear!!

Thought I would drop in and say Hi to my favorite ladies.

So.....How have you all been doing?

Whats new?

Geez Ariel, I barely see you over at Radiant so it seems I have to track you down here....lol. :D

So you ask....Whats new with me?

Most of you probably don't know this but I'm a total computer geek. Probably because I spend most of my life on one, between forums, research, designing, writing music and poetry, business, shopping and teaching its real hard to get away from it.

So anyways, I am very happy because this weekend I am picking up my new baby. :D

My new computer. (Yes, for some of us, its more important than a car)

A brand [spankin (don't get too excited Ariel)] new 64-bit 2 Ghz dual-core PowerMac G5. It should do wonders for my computer animation projects and at least cut in half my render times.

I'm happy. :D

Probably a bad topic though for the women's thread. It doesn't come in silk or suede. :P
Artistic Evolution Gift Shop
You've Never Seen Gifts Like This Before!!

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

ok so a gh 6 thingy with a core. nice. so does it come in suede or silk ?

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Ryan! :flower: I missed you! Good to finally see you!

Hello Ladies! Been too broke to shop. :smt089 Winters are so long and boring, especially when you can't shop! Oh wait, I lied. I bought a valentine pen with little hearts all over it. Well, it's better than nothing. Right?

Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Ryan-AE »

Really??...I didn't think anyone missed me.

It only comes in anodized aluminum Pim....sorry.....although suede would be cool with silk accents. Maybe in purple. :P

So Ariel....Why is it so quiet over at Radiant??

Everytime I log in which is usually every day, it doesn't seem like anything has changed. I've now become more of a regular at GhostVillage.

How is Neuro? I haven't seen him in a while either.

Ok, so ladies....whats goin on? Tell me something new. What kinds of magical things have been going on in your lives lately?

***White Roses For Pim, Ariel, and Fallen***

who me
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by who me »

well I wondered where you went.

pink anodized aluminum ?

not much new stuff to tell, my mother got back from Paris today and brought me a baget, cheese la vache qui rit, shampoo, and other goodies. including a fountain pen from kenzo. i love fountain pens.

I shop there for I am Ariel ?

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Graciously accepts the white rose from Ryan. "Lets see, Bathory was missing and is back, that should perk things up. Moonie is going through personal problems, Sammy is away on a little trip. Most of the others are from Australia which is a completely different time zone. Neuro and I...are around. Now that noone else knows what the hell we're talking about... :lol:

Fountain pens are cool Pim! I'd like a feather quill.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

My older son is OK after an accident on the way to work on Tuesday. He was run into ( *sigh * - have to change words to avoid activating the filter) by a guy who was repeatedly changing lanes. Totaled my son's car, but my son has a hurt finger that will need to be x-rayed and some soreness in his neck and back. He was lucky that there were no cars beside him in the fast lane, and that there was a wide enough grass median so he wasn't spun into oncoming traffic.

Other than that life has been pleasantly uneventful.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

:shock: That's so frightening B'mat! I'm soooo relieved to hear that your son and his fiance are ok. I hope there wasn't too much damage done to your sons finger being a piano player and all. Keep us posted on that. :hug:

Ryan-AE
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by Ryan-AE »

Sorry to hear about your son Bmat, but at least he is ok and escaped with only minor injuries. Could have been a lot worse. Unfortunately there are some crazy drivers out there.

I got my new computer. It is weird but I can't view just the posts on this site unless I use Internet Explorer. It was the same way on my old Mac, however, Microsoft stopped providing support for Explorer for Mac and I can't even download it now off the the Microsoft website.

Mac users use Safari (web browser) which kills Explorer, or we can also use Firefox which is also much faster than Explorer, but for some reason neither work to view the posts....*just on Speculative Vision.

Although, if I copy the empty posts and paste them into my text editor it shows up, so I don't know what is up with that but thats what I have to do from now on till I figure out an easier workaround.

I'm going to try using Firefox again just to make sure, but it definitely doesn't work with Safari.

Good to hear everyone is good. Pim....Fountain Pens are cool....but I don't have any. :(