speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

I'm Back

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby Talon Sinnah » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:39 pm

Hey sorry for the absence, moving sucks.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Qray » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:59 pm

wb Talon!
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 am

Yeah i restate my last post and add the fact that getting used to a job sucks even more.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm

Yup I'm sure it does. Hang in there Talon!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Dark Knight » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:38 pm

I'm trying to hang on to my job, but my arms are sore, and the bosses are ready to step on my fingers....
Dark Knight
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby Magus » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:35 pm

Sorry to hear that, Talon. You too, Dark Knight. I hope that both of your jobs get better.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby RHFay » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Talon Sinnah wrote:Yeah i restate my last post and add the fact that getting used to a job sucks even more.

I think part of my problem is the fact that I rarely ever got used to any job.

Dark Knight wrote:I'm trying to hang on to my job, but my arms are sore, and the bosses are ready to step on my fingers....

Employers like that were always one of the reasons that I couldn't get used to such work. They make dealing with drudgery next to impossible to endure.

Some times in life we have to do things that are rather unpleasant, but they are a part of surviving. I'm not sure one ever really gets used to it so much as learns to accept it.

I hope both of you do your best to hang in there, and never stop striving for something better. Never lose hope.
"I'm going to do what the warriors of old did. I'm going to recite poetry!" Andrew of Armar.
RHFay
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Talon Sinnah » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:29 am

My problem is mainly I am one of the only reliable ones in my company and two cousins who work the same jo missed on acount their grandmother died. (I am not blaming them) Mine and Driver Gabes supervisor picked he and I to take their place and by this time I was used to first only to get switched to second once more. Now I am back on first to wait until something else happens.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Re: I'm Back

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:48 am

I could have sworn I posted here around seven this morning Kentucky time.

Oh well for those who do not know me I am Talon Sinnah, Talon is fine. I have been away for almost if not a year. I regret that I have not had the chance to meet everyone new and that I have loss ties with nearly everyone that was on the forum with me. Hopefully within the next month or so I can begin rebuilding my former reputation or the lack there of. :?

Man it is good to be back.

-Talon-

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Ariel » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 pm

It's sooooo good to see you old friend! Oh and...we have a new roleplay in Lycoria. :wink:
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:29 pm

I see that, I have read the first three pages, give me time to read the rest and I may join, if it is alright with everyone else. But once again I will have to see, real life sucks. :?

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Postby Dark Knight » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Welcome back!
Dark Knight
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (7)