speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Terry Tibke's Armageddon - The Battle of Darkening Skies!

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Terry Tibke's Armageddon - The Battle of Darkening Skies!

Postby t_tibke » Wed May 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi Everyone!

At long last, Armageddon: The Battle of Darkening Skies has been released! I'm very proud of this piece of work, as it's the start of a series that's been built upon since I was 11 years old! For Armageddon book 1 I did over 100 greyscale illustrations, and its over 500 pages long! This should keep you busy for the summer!

See below for the link to purchase a copy! If you'd like a signed copy, you'll have to wait a bit longer, but I'll be having a shipment sent to me. Just send me a PM if so.

I thank everyone for their support over the past few years I've been milling about here, and keep watching for upcoming events!

Armageddon -
The Battle of Darkening Skies

Compelling and exhilarating, Armageddon: The Battle of Darkening Skies begins the absorbing account of the world of Armageddon. Said to lie close to the Heavens, the far-off planet of Caball is a fascinating fusion of fantasy with a hint of steam technology. Caball is in an age of swords and armor, castles and kings and, regrettably, an age of war.

After centuries of hibernation, the evil Chromaback dragons arise, conquering a vast part of the world with the backing of three great lords of sorcery. In response, the Shiningscale dragons awake, ally themselves with the last remnants of good, and brace themselves to defend all that is right.

In the beginning of an epic battle of good versus evil, Turim Gliderlance, the valiant Knight of the Hawk and half-elf, is sent to the island of Ys, and uncovers a terrible danger. His purpose, and that of his new companions, is to return home to warn the Knights of the Hawk before the Battle of Darkening Skies erupts. Will they arrive in time to warn the knights before the battle is upon them and before the capital city of Turim's homeland is overrun?

Striving against incredible odds, the heroes will be tested beyond belief in their unforgettable quest to defeat the extraordinary dangers awaiting their every turn.

The Book's Website is Here: http://www.eloquentbooks.com/Armageddon-TheBattleOfDarkeningSkies.html
T_Tibke
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Re: Terry Tibke's Armageddon - The Battle of Darkening Skies!

Postby The Master » Sun May 10, 2009 12:31 am

Congrats on your publication!

Very excited for you, here's to your success :smt038
The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)
Art: View My Art Gallery

Postby Bmat » Sun May 10, 2009 5:05 am

Congratulations, t_tibke! Best of luck!
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby t_tibke » Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it! And several critiques received here a number of years back helped with the first few chapters! Thank you!
T_Tibke
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby t_tibke » Thu May 14, 2009 10:44 am

The book is now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble dot'coms!

Barnes & Noble
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?s ... fm0&ref=mf

Amazon
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?s ... 2HD&ref=mf
t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Return to Author and Artist Announcements