speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

True Tales of the Soryan Order

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

True Tales of the Soryan Order

Postby JGSTYLE » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

I've had my online novel site True Tales of the Soryan Order going for a couple of months now.

I'd like to invite you all to stop by and take a look through whenever you get a chance.

FROM THE SITE:

For centuries, the Holy Order of Aeremon have used their magic to protect and control the nation of Il'Doran.

Now a generation after a devastating civil war, their rivals, the Soryan Order, have risen to a new level of power. Once hunted as blasphemers and heretics, they now enjoy relative equality and freedom to exist.

With growing numbers, and too powerful to defeat openly, the Soryans worship no God. More, their power comes not from Holy Aeremon, but from their voices and the songs they sing. They use this power to help those in need, to further knowledge and create much needed beauty in a nation still recovering from war.

The Soryans face many threats. Some they can see, others they may not discover until it's too late to act...

Thanks for your time and attention!
JGSTYLE
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: True Tales of the Soryan Order

Postby Ariel » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 am

Nice site you have. Wow, I started reading chapter one and it really drew me in and kept my attention. Love your writing style! I'm going out right now but when I get back I will continue reading. :D
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: True Tales of the Soryan Order

Postby JGSTYLE » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi Ariel,

thanks for reading, I really appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you're enjoying the story!
JGSTYLE
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to Author and Artist Announcements