speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

DEMON GATES by fantasy author Robert Day

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

DEMON GATES by fantasy author Robert Day

Postby Valdieron » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello,

My name is Robert Day. I am an Australian fantasy author who has recently finished a novel, titled Demon Gates. I have published my manuscript online in eBook format on www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, as well as www.smashwords.com. Free sample downloads are available, as well as other downloadable information soon to come on my website www.robertdaybooks.comwhich will hopefully be up and running soon.

Let me tell you a little bit about my novel, Book 1 of the Nexus Wars Saga.... :lol:

Demon Gates is set in the realm of Kil’Tar, a magic-rich land with a long history of bloody war between the Kay‘taari and the Ashar’an. Aided by Dragonkind, the Kay’taari have protected the world against the Ashar’an and their demonic followers for many centuries. With demonkind banished to the Voids, and the Ashar’an all but destroyed, Kil’Tar has settled into an era of peace.
However, the seals binding the portals to the voids are breaking, and the Ashar’an no longer hide, for the Kay’taari have ceased to abide on Kil’Tar.
Can Valdieron, a young man raised in the small village of Shadowvale, fulfill his destiny and rid the lands of this menace once and for all, or will he falter, and condemn Kil’Tar to demonic destruction?

Also, I am running a review competition, anybody who reviews Demon Gates goes into a draw for free copies of future books etc.

Kindest Regards,
Robert Day
Valdieron
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: DEMON GATES by fantasy author Robert Day

Postby The Master » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:08 am

Sounds exciting! Good luck to you.
The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)
Art: View My Art Gallery

Postby Ariel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Sounds wonderful! Wishing you a world of success!! :)
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby EmperorGothon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 am

I like the title of it. I'll check this one out. Good luck with it mate.
EmperorGothon
New User
New User

Return to Author and Artist Announcements