speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Trapped on Draconica - a fantasy/anime style artwork

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Trapped on Draconica - a fantasy/anime style artwork

Postby EmperorGothon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you guys know about the new fantasy novel I have out. Trapped on Draconica.

Synopsis of the book is below.

Ben’s just your typical teenager – loud, obnoxious and always getting himself into hot water. Coming from a troubled household, it’s no wonder Ben’s been on the wrong side of the tracks lately.

Little does he realise his problems are about to become a whole lot worse...

Soon after being mysteriously teleported to the world of Draconica, Ben gets caught up in a Baalarian invasion – who are hell-bent on capturing him. But what did Ben ever do to upset them?

With no idea how he got here – and with the intention only of getting home, Ben embarks on a fantastical journey. Joining forces with the Dragonkin sisters Daniar and Erowin, Ben must help them take down the Empire before their dark grasp tightens across the land.

Little does Ben realise that his role in this battle is far more vital than he realises – and that his coming here was no accident.

The book also contains manga style artwork by Alexis M. Centeno, who I'm proud to have worked with. She's a brilliant artist who really helped me out with this book.

Currently the book is on Amazon Kindle, with a hard copy to follow later. I would really love it if you guys checked it out and see what you thought. Even if you don't have a kindle, there are ways to read it on PC or Ipad, Iphone, etc.

Here's where you can buy it.

Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com

I also have an advert on Youtube. Link is here.

Thanks for your time guys.
EmperorGothon
New User
New User

Re: Trapped on Draconica - a fantasy/anime style artwork

Postby EmperorGothon » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Here's the advert reuploaded for those who wish to see it. I had to take it down briefly to edit a few things. Enjoy!
EmperorGothon
New User
New User

Postby Ariel » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Sounds interesting. Loved the vid!
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby EmperorGothon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 am

Thanks for that Ariel.

Just to update you, the book is now available at the website Smashwords: They are also offering a special 40% discount for a limited time.

The link is here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/45498

By putting in promotional code UK85W, you can get the 40% discount.
EmperorGothon
New User
New User

Return to Author and Artist Announcements