speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

New lower prices for my books

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

New lower prices for my books

Postby TMoore9 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi, I haven't been here for a while since ConDor, where I gave away books for free. I wanted to tell everyone that I have succeeded in reducing the list prices of most of my books for sale. You can find them at http://www.theresammoore.com/. Please check them out.
Also, I plan on posting one of my titles here for free for a limited time. I just have not decided which title to post yet.
My next book, Swords of The Dragon's Blood, will be published some time in the next 2 months, and I am working on a nonfiction title, The Most Important Science Fiction Films of The 20th Century. Details are available on my site.
More news later. Thanks.
TMoore9
Just Registered
Just Registered

Blog: View Blog (1)
Art: View My Art Gallery

Re: New lower prices for my books

Postby The Master » Fri May 04, 2012 8:44 pm

The non-fiction book sounds interesting. I'm always curious as to why people rank things they way they do. Every list is different, and there is always something to disagree with! Makes for good conversation starters.
The Master
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (2)
Art: View My Art Gallery

Return to Author and Artist Announcements