speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Would you want to be Soulbonded to a Dragon?

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Would you want to be Soulbonded to a Dragon?

Postby KayMurky » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:59 pm

I would like to introduce to you the world of Kitra, home of the Onlashian dragons, their partners, their friends, their allies... and of course their enemies.
Learn more about them at http://www.kaymurky.com

KIRDAI: Spark & Dagger by Kay Murky
There's only one thing worse than being part of an ancient prophecy of adventure and great deeds - to be Soulbonded to a rare Black Dragon. Dai has no memory of his past, but knows that he is not complete. Black Kirosh has lost contact with his soulpartner, and does not know where to search. Will the two beat the odds, and become the powerteam of Kirdai? (read more)

KIRDAI is an Epic/Adventure Fantasy Novel of approximately 700 pages ( 225k words) and available in various e-formats from Smashwords & Amazon.

FREE NOVELLA -

DANMAR: Warrior of Tears
by Kay Murky
A Novella from the world of Kitra, featuring the Onlashian dragons: Imperial Captain Marteen leads a suicide mission into enemy territory, certain of failure before he had even met the Allied Forces. Yellow Dani, junior commander in the Allied Forces, rescues the only surviving Imperial soldier from the carnage. Will Marteen end up as the dragon's prisoner, or his supper?
(read more)

DANMAR is available as a free download from the author's site or Smashwords

I hope you will enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Regards

Kay Murky
KayMurky
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Would you want to be Soulbonded to a Dragon?

Postby KayMurky » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 am

First review in on Smashwords for KIRDAI... gave me a happy wiggle:

This book is awesome! I loved it every bit as much as other books by long-time established authors like Anne McCaffery and Christopher Paolini. Definitely waiting for the sequels!

And he gave it five stars, which was totally unexpected, but makes an author very happy!

:D
KayMurky
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Would you want to be Soulbonded to a Dragon?

Postby Bmat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 am

Congratulations!!
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Return to Author and Artist Announcements