speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Announcing a New 48 Part Epic Fantasy Series

Promote your latest works here! Press releases or just bragging, this forum is open to your announcements. Note: Only direct linking allowed, no affiliate program or other redirects.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Announcing a New 48 Part Epic Fantasy Series

Postby calibranworld » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 am

My name is Alberto and I'm the creator of The Chronicles of Calibran, a 48 part Epic Fantasy Series launching in May 2016.

You can explore our world here.

We are a team of writers, editors, and artists, from the US, Norway, the UK, Thailand, Italy, and Romania who have been inspired primarily by the classics of fantasy, such as Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, Elric of Melnibon, and similar works. We'll also be working in our own creative ideas, with innovative story lines, new races, powerful monsters, dragons spinning Machiavellian plots, and much more.

We're going to be releasing the main story in a serialized format, following the adventures of our heroes across the first season of the epic. The story will follow a few intertwining story lines, each handled by a different writer. It will be continued in further seasons of serialized stories, each season being about the length of a novel. In addition to the main story, we'll have a number of shorts that will be available on our website for free. And, we're in the planning stages of putting together some stand-alone novels that will also take place in Calibran, but be peripheral to the main story.

We're giving away a set of 15 epic fantasy books here for the launch.

Alberto Bieri
calibranworld
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Announcing a New 48 Part Epic Fantasy Series

Postby Talon Sinnah » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Sounds interesting. I will keep a eye out for it
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Announcing a New 48 Part Epic Fantasy Series

Postby calibranworld » Mon May 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Thanks, Talon!

We're finally there, years of work are culminating in a big launch tomorrow and we've got a 48 hour special I wanted to share with you all.

http://chroniclesofcalibran.com/the-dragon-king/

We're giving away books 2-5 in the series for everyone who orders book #1 during launch.

Cheers,

Alberto Bieri

The Chronicles of Calibran
A new EPIC fantasy series launching May 17, 2016
calibranworld
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to Author and Artist Announcements