bloodrayne is on dvd

Seen a great movie or video lately? Heard a juicy rumor about an upcoming release? Share your reviews and thoughts with us!

Moderator: Bmat

crusher310
Just Registered
Just Registered

bloodrayne is on dvd

Post by crusher310 »

so bloodrayne was just released on dvd and i wanted to know if anyone has picked up a copy? i as because i heard that there is a free video game that comes with it. i got a copy of the screener from work (UMGD) but it didn't come with the new game. i really liked the original game and i'm really curious about the new game. if youi have seen the movie or played the game let me know what you thought.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Welcome to S.V!!!!! :flower:

James
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by James »

This may be a little late, but yes I have seen it and no the game is not worth the trauma the movie will instill upon you. It appears Uwe Boll strikes again, unfortunately unlike his other movies, which were so bad that they kinda made you laugh, this movie was just plain horrible. There was nothing to laugh about, it was pure torture from beginning to end. The fight choreograhy is non existant, Rayne moves like she has weights tied to her arms, there is no speed or grace, just slow movements. The special effects used for death scenes were on par with a high school play, I have seen better in the worst B-rated movies. The plot is more a jumbled mess than anything, half the time you don't know what is going on, and that starts from the very beginning. The acting was just plain bad, wooden and forced would be compliments, seriously at one point where soldiers are killing some peasant one of the actors looks bored and is just lifting his sword up and down repeatedly.

Seriously don't waste your money, time, or sanity on this movie. If you don't believe what I said here, then go ahead and watch it, but remember I warned you.

MrB
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Post by MrB »

Since we're on the subject of Uwe Boll, then this should amuse...

http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

as should this...

http://sknr.net/index.php?option=com_co ... 5&Itemid=7
You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of my face whilst riding some other donkey.