speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Did I just imagine this upcoming movie? Help!

Seen a great movie or video lately? Heard a juicy rumor about an upcoming release? Share your reviews and thoughts with us!

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Did I just imagine this upcoming movie? Help!

Postby Supercollider » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 am

I'm frustrated, and I hope I don't pass along that frustration by asking this. But I'm going to ask it anyway. I came online this morning to look up information about a movie I could swear exists or is going to exist - a new release or upcoming release. Thing is it was just one of those fleeting things I quickly filed in my mind to look for more information on later - and now I can't recall much, and certainly not a title! I'm beginning to wonder if I dreamed it, especially given that I have very detailed and lifelike dreams. But in case it's real, I'm asking for your help. :) Seems like it was something along the lines of "Interstellar" in terms of being a straight up science fiction movie, it's not any franchise like Star Wars or superhero. Not fantasy or based on a Young Adult book series. Seems like it had a one-word or maybe two-word title. And was or is going to be released since "Interstellar" came out. But I've searched IMDB and other places and can find nothing that I get an "Aha - that one!" feeling for? Anyone out there who can help? :|
Supercollider
New User
New User

Re: Did I just imagine this upcoming movie? Help!

Postby Supercollider » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am

Never mind, boy am I embarrassed . . . :oops:

The problem was I was thinking "movie" when I should've been thinking "TV show" - it's "Ascension" on SyFy and I just stumbled across a blurb on it via a Doctor Who site. Sorry for the confusion.
Supercollider
New User
New User

Re: Did I just imagine this upcoming movie? Help!

Postby Bmat » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Glad you figured it out. :)
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Return to Movies