speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Have you seen Dr. Strange?

Seen a great movie or video lately? Heard a juicy rumor about an upcoming release? Share your reviews and thoughts with us!

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Have you seen Dr. Strange?

Postby Bmat » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:21 pm

I like Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock. He was pretty good as Dr. Strange also. The characters were well-cast.

The movie was enjoyable, but I'm not interested in seeing it again. Although, I saw it in 2D, maybe 3D would be better since there were so many special effects.
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Have you seen Dr. Strange?

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:00 pm

He is a good actor.

Nope I've not seen it yet but hopefully I can over my thanksgiving break. I've been wanting a Dr. Strange movie since before they announced one
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Bmat » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 am

Be sure to sit through all of the credits. All of them. :)
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby kingbtd » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 am

No, I haven't seen it. I have to wait until it's on DVD. Otherwise I have to watch it (in theaters) with dubbed voices. I just can't do it. The German language and voice ruins films for me. I like Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes, and I like the actor who plays Watson. Cheers from Dresden!
kingbtd
New User
New User

Postby Bmat » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:53 am

kingbtd wrote:No, I haven't seen it. I have to wait until it's on DVD. Otherwise I have to watch it (in theaters) with dubbed voices. I just can't do it. The German language and voice ruins films for me. I like Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes, and I like the actor who plays Watson. Cheers from Dresden!

Martin Freeman is such a good Watson! The two of them, Cumberbatch and Freeman make a good team in Sherlock. :)
Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Return to Movies