speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Paranormal State Anyone?

Is Sci-Fi TV your passion? Come on in and discuss your favorite genre TV shows.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Paranormal State Anyone?

Postby Starfire » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Folks,
Been between jobs since September and staying up late watching ghost hunting shows. The best in my opinion is Paranormal State. It's a documentary series on A&E about a bunch Penn State students who help people being tormented by ghosts, demons, and other entities.

Used to be freaked out by ghosts. That is until I went to psychic reading exchange last May. I did my first reading on a total stranger. Turned out I was dead on. (It helps if the person knows who there guide is.) Since then I have been hooked.
My favorite character on the show is Chip Coffee. He is also the "host" of psychic kids. (Also on A&E)
Just curious if anyone one else out there enjoys any paranormal shows or just wants to talk about the paranormal, metaphysics, or anything of the like.

-Star
Starfire
Site Regular
Site Regular

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Paranormal State Anyone?

Postby Ariel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Hell yeah! I love paranormal subjects!!!!! :D
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Starfire » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Well let's chat. What interests you? I am still learning about how to talk with spirit guides. I did a few past life regressions. Read piles of books on metaphysic. For Thanksgiving I went to see my sister in the mountains. The guys all played Wii in the house and we did all sorts of divination out in her camper. Tarot card, playing cards, dice, dominoes, numerology, face and palm reading. I showed my sister how to do Runes. She really liked that. It was great bonding with my niece. Took her to see new moon while I was up there. We talked a lot about my experiences.

Are you in a reading and healing exchange? Some places only have healers. The one I go to has psychics too. I meet a lot of neat people. Hoping to come up with the $1,600 to go through the full training. It would be awesome to be able to do this for a living. By first I need a real job.

Anyway tell about your experiences and any of the ghost hunting or other paranormal documentary series you've seen. Since I've been out of work chances are I've seen it.
Starfire
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Ariel » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Will answer tomorrow hun. Busy being an elf and wrapping presents. :smt111
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Ariel » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 am

Oops. :oops: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I have only been to one paranormal investigation. It was at a historical Inn/restaurant in New England. First we all had dinner and drinks, then a presentation, then we were allowed to be a part of the investigation. It was so interesting, informative and fun. Not much happened though. One woman heard a whisper, some cold spots, dead batteries even though new ones were in. Outside of that nothing exciting.

I have tarot cards but mostly for the artwork. LOL For personal paranormal experiences, I have had someone/something tap me on the shoulder and the second I turned around, no one was there. :shock: This has happened a few times.

I have had many precognative dreams. So I know to pay attention to them.

I would love to hear about your spirit guide and past life regression experiences. We'll have to take it to the paranormal thread though. Or PM me. :wink:
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Starfire » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:45 pm

I did share about my experience with automatic writing, but took down the post after deciding it was not right for this forum. I will give some thought to how to proceed.
Starfire
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Ariel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Go to the 'Speculation' area and then the paranormal thread. That would be the perfect place. :D
Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Return to Television