the 24 series with Keifer Sutherland

Is Sci-Fi TV your passion? Come on in and discuss your favorite genre TV shows.

Moderator: Bmat

omnituton
New User
New User

Post by omnituton »

You've seen these episodes...so your in a better position than me to judge ...( I just really think that unless the actor himself wanted out) that no script writer in their right mind would write Palmer out of the script....michelle...possibly...but not so early on in a season...I live in hope of a Palmer ressurection.

omnituton
New User
New User

Post by omnituton »

And this post means absolutely nothing other than I'm celebrating having just made my 50th post...Hurraaayyy!

Qray

Post by Qray »

omnituton wrote:...( I just really think that unless the actor himself wanted out) that no script writer in their right mind would write Palmer out of the script....michelle...possibly...but not so early on in a season...
You've not seen Babylon 5 then? ;-])

Actually, I think we may see Palmer later. His near death experience will make him want to shave his head and go around telling everyone that "...is very bad to drink Joboo's rum...very bad."

Er, maybe not.

ProfCrash
New User
New User

Post by ProfCrash »

Since it is 24, anything is possible. But Palmer is dead. The close up was to show the scar from the attack at then end of season 2. He is dead. Way dead. Seriously, dead. No really, he is dead.

My god, what has this show done that people wonder if he is dead or not. Like Bauer says he is dad. Everyone at CTU says that he is dead. His body, was lying under a sheet surrounded by Secret Service for an hour dead.

Dude is dead.

Personally, I prefer to focus my attention on the numerous opportunities that the shows directors have to place Kiefer in handcuffs through out this season. But then again, I have been accused of having a one track mind. Maybe I should take this over to the PA TD and have my own fun with it.

You two discuss the myriad of was that Palmer is alive, I am going to have some Kiefer fun...

omnituton
New User
New User

Post by omnituton »

So...when u say dead...what do u mean exactly?

...only kidding...

Qray

Post by Qray »

Did you see the scar on the hand?

PC...handcuffs...I've been out of the loop for far too long.

[roguish grin]

ProfCrash
New User
New User

Post by ProfCrash »

They showed the scar and the bracelet

Qray

Post by Qray »

Has anyone seen Peter Weller(Robocop) or Peter Wingfield(Methos) yet? They're both suppose to be in the show this season.

Episode 12-1pm...that was an interesting look Jack gave President Logan when Logan was trying to explain to Jack how he had been duped. It almost looked like Jack didn't believe him and was trying to keep the evidence of his disbelief off of his face.

Martha Logan looks like the next candidate for "powerful woman who is cheesed off and will *beep* the President."

Granted she was feeling vulnerable and alone when earlier in the episode she said "He's the President, if he wanted to be here (with her) he would be," but...wow, a little self absorbed, huh? Yeah, you know, I'm sure he'd MUCH rather be dealing with a dire terroist threat to millions than be with his wife.

Qray

JACK IS BACK!

Post by Qray »

Jack is back!

Starting this Sunday at 7pm CST and continuing the day after. Four solid hours of goodness.
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.

LadyFlame
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Season 6!

Post by LadyFlame »

Man, again I'm addicted to 24....is anyone watching Season 6? I think this is our FIRST time EVER watching it on TV...we normally get the dvd set and have marathons....
I saw Keifer on Leno, and it was weird seeing him smile and laugh...cuz' I'm so used to seeing him act as Jack Bauer!
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

Ambrose Redmoon

www.myspace.com/nanyanasummer

Qray

Post by Qray »

I've missed the episodes so far I hope to catch this week's ep.

I think it's a Kiefer role to be cheesed off. 24, Young Guns 1 & 2, The Sentinel, The Cowboy Way, Flatliners...he's always cheesed off. I think his role as David in Lost Boys might have been his most "pleasent."
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.